3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
livepo 28.12.20 02:24 am

Still forced to take side quests? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

At one time, with difficulty, he forced himself to go through the Origins, and left Odysseus halfway for the same reason: Both games were artificially stretched. It was forbidden to go through the plot until you complete a bunch of secondary tasks, the vast majority of which were extremely boring. Not that the plot sparkled with interest, but side quests are generally dark. You could, of course, put yourself some kind of trainer for experience, but this approach to games infuriated me so much that I simply gave up on them and deleted them. The question is simple: How is Valhalla with this?
5 Comments
Sort by:
k
kvitos 28.12.20

There is no such thing. Obligations for sure and, in general, side quests are organized differently. There are short world events and a bunch of collectibles in one form or another. Complete tons of dungeons, get Excalibur, etc. There are tasks in your village, there are few of them, they are definitely more interesting than in the previous parts, and they are optional

F
FiftyFour7250 28.12.20

kvitos Are
dungeons obligatory?

S
Sneaky Pete 28.12.20

FiftyFour7250
Nothing is required. They wrote the same above.

S
Sneaky Pete 28.12.20

Wolf-Mercenary
By the way, the events there very often come across interesting and in order not to drive the player around the map - they are all within the same location, which is very convenient

k
kvitos 28.12.20

FiftyFour7250
No, but I'm personally interested in them. That is, this is not a bring-bring from some character, but interesting locations with riddles, which then intersect with the ancient locations of Isu. I really like this component in the series.