3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrealFox 28.10.19 09:07 am

Why is everything fucked up this pretty good game? (World War Z)

The game has two minuses - the price (too high) and duration (too low), and even this ex. gay Stora, not three minus.
Everything else is good, NOT EXCELLENT, BUT GOOD, ALO!
What was not liked? Great animation, the weapons felt good, the sounds of gunfire (shotgun blows, Yes) that a silencer be even nicer (I'm just a fan of attenuators, MB. I have one shot with a silencer causes orgasm). Leveling perks and weapons, WITCH is NO NEED ZACHEM VI ITA SDELALA RAZRABOTCHIKA!11!
(which is needed, so people don't passed the game once and dropped + we have caselwiki which 50% consist of one game per year, so for them it's a plus, remember the life after)
More lienee a story (unfortunately not General, but local to each episode). Personally, I liked Moscow, though episod, like the city itself - just dull, but still fucking rushey acsend.
And those who say that the game boring locations (only agree with Moscow), he is either not played the game, and dropped it on NY or mumkin 13 fond of dermika, which all games worse.
LAN, so all will not write, still there are untermensch that zaminusuyut this post, so therefore I suck sosk.
21 Comments
Sort by:
F
FsTanDar 28.10.19

Write in another language, I don't understand Russian accent.

n
nikolai86863 28.10.19

and not like because the store here is the answer!

K
KOCMOC42 28.10.19

The game is quite playable, but it lacks a lot of things. And become boring already these shooters, there go there go kill the breaker, there is a shoot... game is different but give the same interaction

D
DrealFox 28.10.19

KOCMOC42
I think her sagetile because of the price, because we have a great L4D2 for 250 rubles, and even more beautiful кф2 for 500, and then some new sambistas for 1200, which both games do not hold, but I don't think is right to compare these games because they have only one goal - kill the zombies/the zeds, nothing more to do they have.

G
Grand11 28.10.19

Price price and again price. For comparison, Witcher 3 the incentive on the same price tag give...how's that? normal? as if the game is good, but excuse me, there content is not enough. I'm not arguing for a good game you can give more, but not the ruble plus, it's overkill.

PY.Sy.- all who do not like the game or students who are willing to smear anything and everything, or people with specific tastes, but why do they come and write bad comments (this is an understatement) is unclear.

G
GetJet 28.10.19

More-lienee

D
DrealFox 28.10.19

GetJet
Trolink have parastomal, you stralen

G
GetJet 28.10.19

Ignat Sokur
Ok

R
ReD 2.1 28.10.19

If the incentive came, the players at times would be more and the game lived more

M
Mitsu Rju 25.09.21

DrealFox
If you write on the merits, on the topic Why are there many dissatisfied?
I myself have only recently tried this game, so I cannot fully evaluate it, but so to speak at first glance, here are some reasons why there are dissatisfied.
1. Initially, many players faced such a problem
Personally, by my example: Despite the fact that I have "Windows 10" and the Directive I have is 12th
All games that require DirectX-11 or DirectX-12 run smoothly and work without problems ...
While this game gave out after installing and attempting to launch, by type: Your video card does not support or you do not have Directive-11 installed.
In subsequent versions, fixes were made, for example, on version 1.51
1. The next dissatisfaction the game is very similar to "Left4Dead" but people did not appreciate except for the visual similarity, in particular in the number of characters-4 and that it is necessary to shoot all sorts of "Zomboids"
In this game there are pros and cons as in other games.
For example, in Unlike "Left4Dead" there is a certain update of weapons and characters, than the predecessor can not compete, not to mention the graphics and third-person view.
Also in the game there is hand-to-hand combat and not banal repulsions and an attempt was made to diversify the passage from point-A to point-B, By expanding the task of passing, for example, to go by train, you need to bring boxes for the driver
. "Left4Dead" there the plot was similar but more interesting.
3. And the last thing. Many are simply accustomed to "slandering" everything that does not fit into their ideas and expectations.
The game can be said only came out, give it a chance, maybe more add-ons will be released that will diversify the game.

S
Slipnot6 25.09.21

Mitsu Rju
You bet the game wouldn't have any problems with your NVIDIA GeForce 8500GT. I'm generally surprised that you started it.

M
Mitsu Rju 25.09.21

Slipnot6
Ah! How will I continue to live and what should I do?
A troll flew into my comment!
So there you go! The data has become obsolete for a long time on that computer, another video card, and even now I use a different technique, also with a different video card.
And for your information, dear, learn to read and at least make attempts to read everything !.
Because it was written that many have problems, and if interested, it is enough to google this problem.
And not to pretend that he is so attentive and meticulous, who thought of looking at the profile, and when the data was entered, he forgot to wear glasses.

S
Slipnot6 25.09.21

Mitsu Rju
A troll flew into my comment!
In the sense of a troll? The video card is really ancient and problems cannot be avoided if you run new games on it.
The data is outdated I have a long time ago on that computer another video card
Who is to blame for you that you do not follow your profile? Make changes on time, and such misunderstandings can be avoided.
Because it was written that many have problems, and if interested, it is enough to google this problem.
Neither I nor my friends have ever encountered anything like this in this game.

R
RPOCLABB 25.09.21

Mitsu Rju wrote:
Also in the game there is hand-to-hand combat and not banal push-off.
Hand-to-hand combat [at least some] was in L4D2, so there is nothing special here, maybe he was not very diverse, but he was, so here 1: 1
Clarify-> Yes, you cite L4D as an example, but this game has a sequel and I think it would be more honest to compare it with a sequel, which has something that is not in the first part, especially when you consider that L4D2 actually has all the cards from L4D

M
Mitsu Rju 25.09.21

RPOCLABB
I do not slander "Four corpses" (L4D) Neither the first nor the second, sometimes I install and play myself,
Russian voice acting alone sounds cool! But still, even with the additions, the game is essentially one-sided.,
The difference is in the size of the cards. And if you take "WarZ" One-sidedness is still there, but the world looks better.
In fact, you run the same four heroes, but the differences are obvious if you play the game for longer.
I mean, the game is in fact still being updated, maybe something new will be.
And say it's a clone! in my opinion prematurely.

M
Mitsu Rju 25.09.21

Slipnot6
Dear FYI, I tried to update my profile for a long time, but it didn't work and I abandoned it.
There are more important things to do, but this is how something later.
Sorry, but you're on a gambling site !, Do you play yourself?
If you don't know who the "Trolls" are. These are creatures from fantasy games, And they very often attack anyone passing by.
I broadened your horizons!

V
VolDeMaaar 25.09.21

The game that pissed me off at the stage of editing the settings. What kind of hands-on developers should be to remove the ability to change the resolution? I have a widescreen monic, and two resolutions are available to me 2560: 1080 and 3260: 1080, when you select windowed mode, only these two resolutions are also available, why the fuck is bald? So it would be okay, I would have played on 2560, but so a quarter of the screen is also occupied by black bars!

M
Mr Wiggles 25.09.21

VolDeMaaar
So I would buy a normal monitor, I suppose in every second game you suffer with your panel. No negativity.

V
VolDeMaaar 25.09.21

Mr Wiggles
ATP, but I'm already used to my canvas, and the players are getting more and more wide-format players, so I don't really understand this decision of the developers.

L
Lex-one 25.09.21

VolDeMaaar
More does not mean standard.
That's when the consoles go to widescreen, then yes, you will heal.