3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimonchester 28.12.20 02:47 am

I can't find Serana. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

When I installed the Dawnguard add-on, my hero was about level 8. (then I had not yet completed the main quest line). Began passing the game.
When I passed it, I decided to go through this addition. I read that for the passage you need to find Serana. I started looking for her, but never found it.
Tell me where you can find it (if it's not difficult to send a screen)
PS my hero is level 23.
here is a screen to confirm that the add-on is enabled.

17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ricch 28.12.20

Did the messenger send you any notes? Try to read all the notes at home, suddenly there will be something.

U
Ubisoft quality mark 28.12.20

Dimonchester
We need to talk to the guardians of the dawn, they will give a quest to save Serana.

D
Dimonchester 28.12.20

Ubisoft quality mark
Where can I find them?

N
Nighthawkreal 28.12.20

Dimonchester
Any guard can start the quest with his own phrase.

C
Cheerful Kid 28.12.20

Move to Riverwood, an orc named Dorak may appear there, he will start a dialogue with you about joining the guardians of the dawn, and then the quest will appear

E
Eremite_City 28.12.20

Dimonchester
Where are the patches? If there is no USLEEP 3.0.4 - download
http://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/patchi/usleep/46-1-0-3573

D
Dimonchester 28.12.20

DonateMaster
Rummaged through the notes and add. assignments, but unsuccessfully (

D
Dimonchester 28.12.20

Cheerful Kid Is
he just on the street or in the building?

R
Ricch 28.12.20

Dimonchester
I remembered. Orc should come up to you and talk to you about the Guardian of the Dawn. Then Dawnguard's storyline will start.
Personally, he came up to me when I was in Riverwood.

d
djon2486 28.12.20

the orc sometimes did not come up to me, at night I went to riverwood, there vampires attacked and through the guards I have a quest to send the guardian of the dawn,
or vampires attack in whiterun, then the guards comment about vampires and about the fortress and the last stronghold of the guard fighting against vampires))
but in general there is a site like the skyrim wiki, there is how to start any quest you
still know, try to disable the add-on in the launcher and go into the game, make a normal save (not f5), go out, turn on the add-on in the launcher and drag it to the very top, start the game with save
and climb on riverwood and whiterun, preferably at night by teleport (in the evening, port to whiterun or riverwood, find yourself there at night and vampires attack) the
orc seems to be suitable only during the day

C
Cheerful Kid 28.12.20

Dimonchester He came to
me 3 times in Riverwood (he is always on the street, going somewhere)

C
Cheerful Kid 28.12.20

And it's even easier to do this: you go up to any guard and press the dialogue button, and then he will start giving out remarks. If you are lucky, he will tell you about the guard of dawn.

a
arah 28.12.20

Dimonchester
map
If, as stated in the post above, an ordinary guard mentioned the Guardian of the Dawn, then the castle should be there. Although he's there right after installing the DLC

D
Dimonchester 28.12.20

arah
I walked there but did not find

D
Dimonchester 28.12.20

Not any designations do not have

K
Kejbj3R 28.12.20

The Dawnguard storyline begins when the guards talk about the vampire attacks and that the Dawnguard has settled in an old castle north of Riften and that they are looking for volunteers.

D
Dimonchester 28.12.20

I decided to start over and found everything I needed. But thanks anyway)