3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksoil 28.10.19 09:07 am

The season pass (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Wanted to take your digital and buy a Croft edition. But steam is why it was not accepted. Yes, well, okay, left as is. Now there is a question about the season pass and buying add-ons separately. Still in addition will be as much as 7 optional tombs, and it is I think the best part of the game. No information about it is not found - when and how much?
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tovarisch 28.10.19

Aleksoil

P
PIRAT69 28.10.19

AleksoilAleksoil wrote:
But steam is why it was not accepted.
All there good accept. Made refund and bought any other publication. The money deducted from refund about 24 hours.

A
Aleksoil 28.10.19

Badfox69
Yes I have been waiting for this refund. Nothing takes

A
Aleksoil 28.10.19

TombRaider_
Wow. For a whole year painted. So how do I buy this season pass then?

P
PIRAT69 28.10.19

Aleksoil
When the game is released, then buy it. See the current season pass will most likely price tag as the game's campaign. Because it is bought separately.

A
Aleksoil 28.10.19

Badfox69
Yes, that's the trouble. Do not give me to exchange for a Croft edition (how many times have tried to take digital, alas). In the description of the Croft noticed that the price of season pass is 999 RUB Well, that's fine, but any more than that, sadness of course ((

P
PIRAT69 28.10.19

Aleksoil
Don't know where you saw there, because a season pass even present itself. And for the full edition see 19% off and digital 3% So...
Спойлерhttps://steamdb.info/app/750920/dlc/
Just so they won't give you exchange. You need to make a refund, and then add and buy.
Here's a video for uporotyh, look under the spoiler:
And for the full edition see 20% discount. So...
Spoiler
Croft the edition I bought, not steamed. After tomorrow morning will start to play and let out those diski...

A
Aleksoil 28.10.19

Several times I did the return. Waited up to three days. Do not return even on the inside wallet. I will buy a separate ticket (

D
DayPsycho 28.10.19

And the graphics will be better or how in the second part?? AMD FX 8120 it will go??

s
serega1121 28.10.19

Ladies and gentlemen, and have some info about the story DLC? Will they exist or not?

a
anrti1988 28.10.19

bought this and it says that 7 costumes and the 7 habits of current season ticket. Shadow of the Tomb Raider - the Season Pass. If I bought 15 I do not give?

k
karandashow 28.10.19

After the release of all 7 add-ons in the menu of the tombs there is one slot that says SOON.
Does anyone know what would it be? Or, you can safely remove the game?