3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkTM 28.12.20 02:47 am

Saves are reset on restart (Dead by Daylight)

Hello everyone. I have the following problem. The game starts working properly, etc., but when you restart, the progress is reset (it is progress, the settings are saved) and so on every restart. Anyone who can help somehow in advance). Steam version of the game. I reinstalled the game, turned on steam cloud, turned it off, nothing helps.
21 Comments
Sort by:
U
USSRSergey1234 28.12.20

And in which save folder are that?

F
FURRRAX 28.12.20

This may be due to the fact that there was a replacement for pumped saves a la 99,000,000 experience points, completely clear the save folder, restart the steam and download from scratch, just in case, remove the "read only" checkbox from the folder. In theory, it should help.

P
Pe1mewka 28.12.20

Try to remove all symbols unknown to the game from the nickname if they exist, for example the game does not detect the symbol â„¢

D
Desh_rus 28.12.20

andrey944 Man the
game does not even define the Russian language, that's not the point.

P
Pe1mewka 28.12.20

Desh_rus
I also did not save, I removed â„¢ and began to save, usually it helps

t
timdeygun 28.12.20

ENG:
Game saves (blood points and ect.) Cannot be loaded after game restart.

RUS:
Progress in character leveling is not saved. After restarting everything is new (1st level and 0 blood points). Has anyone come across?

N
Nikita Room 28.12.20

Pirate?

W
Walker_Alan 28.12.20

Usually it does not save in pirates. Buy a license. If you have a license, try reinstalling the game, deleting the game saves and turning off the steam cloud. If this has not helped, then contact the developers

k
killycrok 28.12.20

timdeygun
I got this crap just today. I used to play, I filled 50 lvl, got bloody clothes, but today I go in and 1 lvl, no nifig. So it's a shame, if they don't fix it, then you need to hang the developers on a hook. I have a License.

S
Sm1k3 28.12.20

killycrok lvl
50 got, bloody clothes got
get reset for hack / downloaded save

k
killycrok 28.12.20

Sm1k3
Nope, not a safe, only a jacket was out of bloody clothes)))))))) And lvl, after zeroing, I filled 32.

S
Sm1k3 28.12.20

killycrok
i xs what a miracle are you so quickly apes lvl

k
killycrok 28.12.20

I zadroit a lot, I've already played about 170 hours)))

t
timdeygun 28.12.20

killycrok
I would, too, if all the rules were with saves) igruha is a good survivol. I always wanted "Petrosyanschina" somewhere else besides Varik))

t
timdeygun 28.12.20

MAF1996
thanks, I'll try)

X
Xenomorph_drone 28.12.20

If the license: then remove any symbols from the nickname, for example, you had a nickname # * I'm sorry * #, do this I'm sorry. All progress is saved.

W
Walker_Alan 28.12.20

timdeygun The pirate wo
n't save in any way. Buy a license

t
timdeygun 28.12.20

MAF1996
yes, I already understood that) thanks.

n
nelegal1 28.12.20

Xenomorph_drone
Thank you man !!!