3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergiy Volkov 28.12.20 02:47 am

Settler Ban (Fallout 4)

Tell me, is it possible somehow to forbid the settlers to climb into the room of the GG (except for creating a second floor with an elevator) ... And then how you leave so all the whiskey is consumed, the trunks are lying all over the base, and where can the settler run away in the force, if you forget about battery ....))))
25 Comments
Sort by:
J
John Hawkins 28.12.20

BlackTigerTK
Zdarovo Tiger). You write everything correctly - by the game and it is provided for the rise of the NPC to the level of the second floor. For some partners, but not all, space is provided on the third floor. The height ceiling is 4 floors, and for Strongman, Codsworth and Curie (in her first guise), walking along narrow and curved stairs is a big problem). It's just enough to competently build a house - and Woo a la, I'm okay with that. Brahmins run along the cornices only in abandoned settlements, and so initially I instructed the baths around the entire perimeter - I come - it's worth it. He immediately surrounded him with a pen without a gate - he always grazes there, does not suffer from mountaineering. Well, for the roofs there is only one method - without any mods, only the game mechanics (I have three in every pre-war Senkchi house, except for the dormitory) - look here:

v
vzglydizugla 28.12.20

BlackTigerTK I
built a house (square) around the perimeter of the Zimondzha outpost and installed the beds, everything seems to be fine (there was no time). Recently I began to rebuild, built a house with 2 floors with 26 beds (maximum number of residents is 18), 3 entrances to the 2nd floor and 2 for the first. While working on the tower and looking at the settlers, they stood all night near 2 stairs, and did not even lie down on the first floor. When teleporting (another), the settlers partially stood on the beds and at the entrance to the house (and so on all night while building)

P
Pepin3d 28.12.20

Gur1
remembered jokes
in every settlement there is a basic trigger where homeless vegetable growers hang out after 8 pm to 12 am, with the condition that there is no bar and chairs
stand there like idols
if you build a tall house on this place, they will hang out on the roof of the house,
he loved to mock them so when they crowd on the roof of a 3-storey building, and I moved it in the workshop mode,
homeless people fell and broke their legs
it was fun to watch

B
BlackTigerTK 28.12.20

vzglydizugla
Yes, they are on the beds. Moreover, with closed eyes. Like they are sleeping. Standing up :-) If you ask, then at the end of the conversation they lie down normally. And in Jamaica, one villager will lie down normally, lie down and jump up. Stands, and go to bed again ... then again jumps up. Princess and a Pea :-) We must try to rearrange the bed.

B
BlackTigerTK 28.12.20

John Hawkins
Hello! Yes, the video is interesting. But in Senkchury it is differently arranged. And there are many people there. They seem to live, they don't take offense :-) As for the narrow stairs - and in the second incarnation, Curie also has problems, I run with her together.