3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR3E 28.12.20 02:47 am

What you can want from life

Subject.
53 Comments
Sort by:
L
Life is shit 28.12.20

Constant thoughts of death help me live.

I
Inhaler 28.12.20

Be cool, work less, have more.

M
Mage Hermit 28.12.20

Inshala

r
requiemmm 28.12.20

Anything, and the weirder, the funnier :) The main thing is then, when the wish comes true, and it comes true, but through the ass, to be able to clean it all up. And the desire must be clear, formulated to the smallest detail, this is important, otherwise biology will dominate you and you will get a ticket to the cattle-land until the end of your days. Cattle do this, the inability to set clear goals and go to them plunges the brain into hibernation, instincts take over and that's it. With rare enlightenments, the brain can no longer float up to the control levers through a thick layer of shit from instincts and herd floodplains, it gets exhausted and turns off again, sometimes forever.

M
Mescaline 28.12.20

To have everything and nothing for it

I
Inhaler 28.12.20

Cheburator Founder
If you work less and have more, there will be time for anything. You can laugh and eat, you can do creativity, self-development and the devil knows what else.

S
Schreps 28.12.20

To be able to want and take from life, what you want?
I think the hardest part.

W
Wing42 28.12.20

What can you want from life?
What does she even have? Life let you into this world, materialized, vomited (yes, whatever you like!), And here he is, you are a man. With unknown inclinations, a fragile body and dubious talents, and that's all - the area of ​​competence of life in relation to you ended there, then live with your mind. Whether you want something later or not, life will not give you a stream of manna from heaven or divine grace.

M
Mage Hermit 28.12.20

Inshala Work less
and have more.
This does not happen. To have a lot, in any case, you have to plow first.
It itself will not fall from the sky.

I
Inhaler 28.12.20

Cheburator Founder
There are dreams, and we all (or not all) strive to make them come true. This topic is about dreams, in my opinion.

M
Mage Hermit 28.12.20

Inshala I had
dreams when I was young, but now everything is different.

t
the endless misanthropy o 28.12.20

Meaningfulness

r
rPeBoJL 28.12.20

madness

M
Mage Hermit 28.12.20

rPeBoJL
Is this not enough in a chatterbox?

r
rPeBoJL 28.12.20

Cheburator Founder is
not that little ... almost none at all

W
Wing42 28.12.20

Cheburator Founder wrote:
Is this not enough in a chatterbox?
This is not in the chatterbox. All the insane are either already undergoing invigorating intensive shock therapy courses, or are packed in appropriate cells and live their lives there, or are actively hiding from the first or second.
The maximum number of such people here is Bulbosaurus with a claim to alternative giftedness.

s
stalker7162534 28.12.20

What you can want from life

If this is a question, then it was necessary to put a question mark at the end.
To want is useful - it is harmful not to want. (c)
If this is a question, then it is not clear to me. The author wants to know what he can really expect to get in life? So there can be no definite answer to this question. It all depends on many factors - the main one of which is how much a person is willing to put in efforts to achieve goals.
The skeptic will say that the constraints of the external conditions are too strong. And he will be partly right. If you were not born with certain physical capabilities, then you cannot become an Olympic champion, for example.
On the other hand, take, for example, Sergei Brin, who was born in Moscow in 1973. At this time in the USSR, the question was popular: can an ordinary person in the United States become a millionaire in our time? Brin had over $ 34,000 million in 20016.

G
Garrus-1994 28.12.20

Wing42 wrote:
Bulbosaurs with a claim to an alternative mindset.
Yeah, and we are like this: D Chur I'm Charizard)

B
Bomber 28.12.20

The main thing is not to get into the anal mess from the bodies

T
TTG 28.12.20

Diversity and motivation for self-development.