3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Five-six 28.12.20 02:47 am

Help determine the choice of Windows

Updated the computer, including the hard drive.

Config:
i-5 6600
8Gb DDR4
GTX970

I'm used to Windows 8, but if there are ten advantages at the moment, what are they?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 28.12.20

Five-Six there is
no particular difference except for dx12 (from which there is a sense of 0) and appearance

F
Five-six 28.12.20

SonyK.
ok thanks: D refrain

F
Five-six 28.12.20

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
thanks, in short I'll sit on the eight

B
BOEHKOM 28.12.20

at 10-ke more stable fps and somewhere higher than at 8-ke
toys go better

p
postal68 28.12.20

Put the top ten! I have it since the release and everything is fine.

s
saa0891 28.12.20

If in any case it is necessary to put the axis, then of course put the ten, there is no point in putting the older axis.

F
Five-six 28.12.20

Thank you guys, you persuaded me, I will install 10k, compare the gain

a
asbarton 28.12.20

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
Confused 0 ??? , but what about the game Ashes of the Singularity ??? even though the first one, but everything is exactly an increase with dx12, the manufacturers are the same, after three years everything will be forced to switch because of new games

M
MU-admin 28.12.20

There is no gain, all lies, all arguments simply boil down to the fact that 10 is newer. Whoever's hands grow from the right place and the seven flies and everything works on it.

ps myself on three computers, in addition to dozens, I use seven and even XP (be it wrong, of course, but the computer at work is also forced to be perverted)

m
muromez 28.12.20

On good hardware, the gain is 2-10 fps and it will be imperceptible ... if you have 60 fps stable, how will you notice the difference that there is a couple more? In the game it is not noticeable ...

m
muromez 28.12.20

MU-admin
Now ... for me personally, the seven is still in business.

M
MelShlemming 28.12.20

Windows for suckers. The elite are on Linux.

A
ABRASc. 28.12.20

RIGHT SECTOR
You called a very large number of people :) As for me, people on Linux are some freaks)
And on the topic, I found a vidos:

A
Alexey Chichigin 28.12.20

After the appearance of the Vulcan api, and the statements of the developers of the dumas about the new directiks (about the fact that they want not only to play the game for 10). Moreover, the performance gains, then there is a possibility that 12 directives just won't give up to anyone. And the T-shirts themselves have recently admitted to the failure of the top 10. So dude sit on 8 for now.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 28.12.20

Alexey Chichigin

7 Foreva .

T
The_Black_Wolf 28.12.20

Alexey Chichigin
Read the jaundiced headlines less , they admitted only to the failure of the plan to gain a billion users by 2018. The 10 itself is spreading rapidly and certainly not a failure

S
Spoon Theme 28.12.20

10 is not even different from 7 for a stupid user in my face, except for the start menu.
I cut off the surveillance programmatically.