3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kuaa25 28.12.20 02:47 am

How do I get the Fearless Vampire Hunter achievement? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Killed Sarasti 4 times already, but the achievement was not given. At the same time, in the same game session, he received 2 other achievements. Version 1.22 license (GOG). Who will tell you additional conditions for obtaining?
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 28.12.20

kuaa25
Bay will not be given yet. When God is merciful, it will surely fall out. It's nice to believe, hope and wait ...

P
PIRAT69 28.12.20

kuaa25
http://www.stratege.ru/ps4/trophies/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/spisok_1/fearless_vampire_slayer

k
kuaa25 28.12.20

Badfox1988
I saw this, this order of answers does not work. At the same time, in another passage, the order was different, but the person received the achievement (he chose the phrase that the danger still exists).

A
Assassins11148 28.12.20

Badfox1988
"Has mercy" (What will he do?) - there is no soft sign in the question, so it should not be in the verb either!

P
PIRAT69 28.12.20

Assassins11148
From student to teacher succumbed.

A
Assassins11148 28.12.20

Badfox1988
Thank you

A
Assassins11148 28.12.20

Badfox1988
Only "gave in", not "succumbed"

k
kuaa25 28.12.20

The official answer of those. support:
"Please check the walkthrough in case you are missing any detail required to get the achievement:
http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/Fearless_Vampire_Slayer

If the problem is not in the passage, please delete all modifications if you have them installed.After that, open the Galaxy client and click More> Manage files> Check / Repair, when the client finishes downloading the missing files, go into the game again and check if the solution has been solved Problem. It is possible that you will have to load earlier saves.

If the "Check / Repair" function did not help, please close the Galaxy client, find the game folder on your computer (by default it is C: GOG Games The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt)
and the following files:
goggame-1207664643.hashdb
goggame-1430742867.hashdb
goggame-1430743168.hashdb
goggame-1441355562.hashdb
If you can find these files in the specified folder, please delete them.

Just in case, turn on the display of hidden folders, as these files can be hidden.

After that, open GOG Galaxy again and click "More"> File Management> Check / Repair. "
One hundred helped me: I chose a replica that it was my job, while searching after talking with the kmets after a scrap of wool, I checked both entries in the bestiary about Ekimme and Sarasti, went down to the grotto and further examined the corpse of a soldier, did not meditate. I handed over the quest to both the metam and the officer. Logged out and GOG Galaxy. Deleted the files specified in the letter. When I logged into GOG Galaxy, the achievement appeared.
Thank you all for the answers on the topic.