3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Kostyuchenko 28.12.20 02:47 am

Nvidia game ready driver 368.81. Performance issues.

After installing the new drivers on the gtx 950, a fierce backstage began.In games, no sagging, nothing, they just lag, and at any settings.In Nfs2016 a maximum of 24 frames, I repeat, at any settings, Gta also wildly lags on those settings on which played on previous drivers at 60 fps. In short, nonsense. Am I the only one with this problem?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alykard6414 28.12.20

Nikita Kostyuchenko
Install the previous drivers and wait for the new ones.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 28.12.20

Nikita Kostyuchenko
And I just wanted to put them on !!!! Only, only here you, as if from heaven fell)))))))

N
NorthernSky 28.12.20

And where are the messages "Huang merges the 9th episode, ko-ko-ko"?

b
bre4kthru 28.12.20

I'm sitting on this wood, everything is in order.

b
brazz 28.12.20

EVERYTHING WORKS Excellent 960

T
Tigers_Trust 28.12.20

These firewood is on the old GTX 560, no drawdowns and other things unnoticed.
Testing in GTA, as I also wrote about TS about it.
Install a TS for yourself MSI Afterburner (how to set it up correctly, you can find it on YouTube) and see what MB indicators are not in the card.
And according to the results obtained, you will draw a conclusion.
I had a problem with firewood (in some games the driver did not respond, and in others to the blue eran of death), only once, when the video card's chip fell off, after a reball, any firewood was put like clockwork.

N
Nikita Kostyuchenko 28.12.20

Thank you. I'm going, it's not about the wood. Hmmhmhm, some kind of process is happening, I suppose some kind of galimic process loads the percent and hard, and everything lags.

N

kym1000
Duc I have an afterburner. The card load is 40 percent. I overclocked it in addition. Maybe the chip has degraded due to overclocking. Although the overclocking is far from extreme. 8010 MHz memory, I don't remember how much, 146 MHz was added, which is then about 1200

N

NorthernSky
No, of course, in terms of supporting vidyuh of the last generation, I like amd more, and they began to cut firewood more often, but I don't see anything critical with Nvidia). So the cockerels are screaming from not being able to do it. and I would have believed then. Yesterday my friend complained that they stopped supporting him 9600gt. And what, just the 9th series XD

N
NorthernSky 28.12.20

Nikita Kostyuchenko
You can't argue, Nvidia has already leaked the 9th episode)))))

T
Tigers_Trust 28.12.20

Nikita Kostyuchenko
Suggestions from the section of general recommendations.
Remove overclocking - Demolish firewood under a clean one in a safe mode - Put native firewood that goes on the disk.
Launch GTA to see what results.
With normal results, put the last firewood and honey agaric to play GTA, if the glitch returns, then sinning for firewood is appropriate.
In cases where everything remains at a poor level on the stock firewood, then take the viduha to the service and let them pick there.

N

kym1000
Thank you! I will do something.