3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taurin78 28.12.20 03:00 am

Needs (Fallout 4)

Can you tell me if you can somehow turn off the demand mode, sleep in food, etc. Fallout 4 in Survival Mode?
25 Comments
Sort by:
i
intolerable 28.12.20

TAUR75
turn off survival mode? ))

I
Inna K 28.12.20

)))))))) correctly noticed)))) 🎃

T
Taurin78 28.12.20

Well, this is understandable, all the hardness of the survival mode remains, but the needs are turned off through the console, or there is such a cheat mod, but I just forgot where I saw it!

P
Pepin3d 28.12.20

So all the same, is survival mode realism or hardcore?)))

A
Alex474 28.12.20

TAUR75 You are
talking nonsense ! If you don't want needs, put on a simple difficulty mode.

A
Alex474 28.12.20

Lured to blunt! If you can't or don't like something in the mode - change it, why talk about anything: "is it possible to disable this or that in this mode ..?" And blah blah blah ...

M
Mage Hermit 28.12.20

I agree with the previous speakers.

Z
Zefos 28.12.20

TAUR75 If
normal people want to turn off something in survival mode, it is a ban on moving and arbitrary saving, but certainly not what you want.

G
GlukoHedgehog 28.12.20

Zefos wrote:
If normal people want to turn off something in survival mode, then it is a ban on moving and arbitrary saving,
normal people do not turn off anything, but change the difficulty.

M
MagicHero 28.12.20

TAUR75
Suffer, it's a fallout baby :)

G
Gur1 28.12.20

GlukoEjik
Why suddenly? On a difficult level, just fat bots. 100,500 hits at point-blank range from a bursting shot into the shooter's lobeshnik and the GG himself repacking 100,500 hits, niochin. In survival mode, the damage is done in both directions. And the lack of a console, given the frequent bugs, the gazebo is not buzzing.

G
GlukoHedgehog 28.12.20

Gur1 wrote:
Why suddenly?
Well, duck you and play either realism or a fairy tale.

G
Gur1 28.12.20

GlukoEjik Being
stuck in textures or a buggy quest has nothing to do with realism.

G
GlukoHedgehog 28.12.20

Gur1 wrote: Building up
in textures or a buggy quest
and how is this related to ...
TAUR75 wrote:
Can you tell me how to turn off the need mode, in a dream in food, etc. Fallout 4 in Survival Mode?
?

Gur1 wrote:
And the absence of a console, given the frequent bugs, the gazebo is not buzzing.
I play on consoles without consoles or mods. I have 0 bugs! Amazing, right?
I don’t understand at all - where are you pkashniks constantly getting stuck in textures ..

Z
Zefos 28.12.20

GlukoEjik
New Vegas had a normal "hardcore" mode, but here the developers decided to torment the players.
Diseases - you can get sick out of the blue (in many cases there is no cause of the disease, the disease simply appears).
Prohibition of movement - yeah, extra running around badly affects the speed of passage, but even this could still be hammered if in the game all workbenches were connected in all categories, and not just trash.
A ban on saving, well, here you can stupidly lose playing time by mistake, it would be reasonable to make a save while sitting.
Play the game as intended by the developers, yeah, what the hack could do good, interesting, a bunch of bugs cannot be fixed, only their mods rivet and steal.

G
Gur1 28.12.20

GlukoEjik
It happens. I only had a couple of stuck in 5 playthroughs. Well, to catch a bug in the quest, no one is immune. So far, I was lucky with this, it was only on the little things. So, if you are lucky so far, this does not mean that this will not happen in the future, well, I hope you will continue to be lucky)
Well, about 0 bugs in general I DO NOT BELIEVE)))

N
Nighthawkreal 28.12.20

Zefos
I would just make it possible to include each item separately. For example, saves are needed in case of departure.

G
GlukoHedgehog 28.12.20

Zefos wrote:
Disease
Prohibition of movement
Prohibition of saving
Take one point out of survival and there will be no sense in survival! It will just be another hard mode that already exists. Can't you understand something? Well, play on difficulty, where all this is not, if you are not satisfied, what's the problem then?

When F4 came out everybody played it and let's yell that the game is shit and too casual! Skills are not needed, cartridges are dofig, money is dofig, playing is easy and not interesting azazazazaza! The developers are making a survival mode - the game is immediately played differently! Skills make sense and everything else. The game looks very different. But no! There are unique people who demand to enable movement and allow it to be saved, because you see, it became difficult for them to play and walk for a long time! Or they need to eat and drink or poop on the lungs. Some nonsense by God! Pump up mods, make yourself a pinocchio terminator on stilts and go push everyone! He doesn't need to eat or drink, and the damage is huge!

G
GlukoHedgehog 28.12.20

Gur1 wrote:
It happens. I only had a couple of stuck in 5 playthroughs. Well, to catch a bug in the quest, no one is immune. So far, I was lucky with this, it was only on the little things. So, if you are lucky so far, this does not mean that this will not happen in the future, well, I hope you will continue to carry it on)
Well, about 0 bugs in general I DO NOT BELIEVE)))
There are naturally bugs , but they are small and purely cosmetic ( annoying no more) they do not interfere with the passage. This is Besedkina's game! It naturally has bugs, but they are corrected over time by patches. Like you start drinking from the pump, but your thirst is not quenched (it happens ... glitches)
Survival is interesting for its dark souls effect if you know what I mean. That is, when, after an hour or two, you finally reached and crawled to bed and survived, you experience a unique feeling of victory that other regimes will not give. When you know that your ass is in danger and how long you have been playing and have passed - sweat flows through you and you are afraid to die! You do not play for FSUs, as on normal difficulty! I'm afraid of any cockroach. It's really cool! It costs a lot! There are few such games now. Actually, almost no.

G
Gur1 28.12.20

GlukoEjik
Well, that's how I play. The only thing, the mod turned on the console. Otherwise, I agree with you. Until now, the memory of the carnage at the Mechanist on survival is shaking)))