3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miroslav Yurchenko 28.12.20 03:00 am

Far Cry (Far Cry)

Help who knows,
I just can't get the
V22 helicopter to fly . How to make it
fly to the desired point and
land the troops?
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rostislav Novitsky 28.12.20

Read the editor's manual, there is a lot of useful information there.

P
Palych Rocks 28.12.20

But is there somewhere separately ND textures, which can stand for any version and for any repack? otherwise I downloaded one repack with aadon mod, but there is a mess with the launch and control settings are not saved when you exit the game

G
Grandshot 28.12.20

K0tanski
Why? Replacing the default management configs in order to restore your own management settings to "default" is quite a normal solution.

To do this, once we set up the controls in the game by running the game with an English keyboard layout. The game.cfg file appears in the directory with the game. Then we just copy it, and replace them with similar files in all subfolders of the profiles folder. With default_ and Hard_ as well.
After this procedure, if you suddenly get lost control in the game (started the game with the Russian keyboard layout), it will be enough just to restart the game with the English layout, and in the control settings click on the "default" button. And your customized control will return.

Well, in general, it's better to just get used to running the game with an English layout, and everything will be in profit. And use this method for a fireman =)

G
Grandshot 28.12.20

K0tanski
Will not help. In any case, if the Russian layout is selected, the control will fly off.
The only radical option is to completely disable the Russian layout)