3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Sheva 28.12.20 03:01 am

Problems of parabooting on the classics. Server cant (Diablo 2)

1. The problem of mules dropping on hele (mules constantly fly out of the game). Why?
2. I open 8 windows of Diablo and already on the 4th window the server stops opening the account. Why how to deal with this (80% of the time I spend for the paravoz on entering the account and re-winding the dropped mules) there was no such shit before
13 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 28.12.20

Anton Sheva
Now everyone here is like that. Moreover, the drop of runes with hf is cut. This is by one man.

A
Anton Sheva 28.12.20

Why is this? Why do that?
What does cut mean? (more)

F
FludoTron 28.12.20

Anton Sheva
Why is this? Why do that?
What does cut mean? (more)
Cut - it means that you will see the rules of the runes in half. A lot of people asked why this should be done.
More details here: http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/obyavlenie-883652/

R
Rivnyanyn 28.12.20

>> Why do that?
Ask Poson)))
http://users.playground.ru/264171/

a
annortheone 28.12.20

There was also a problem when the eighth was stupidly unable to enter a certain game, because it hung on the splash screen with loading and then invalid to join game, although he was able to create another game.

i
irknet 28.12.20

GV-
there is such, if you simultaneously get 3-4 mules, it strains a little.

r
redoolf 28.12.20

And there is also a "problem" with the withdrawal of mules from games (this is more relevant not for wigs, but for swinging) - if you leave the game too quickly, it starts to blunt on the fourth and generally throw them out of the account on the fifth.

Q
QLinkee 28.12.20

Obviously, answering the question "why" in the style of "because" is only allowed ...

O
Obsessed 28.12.20

there was no such shit before
Anton Sheva, you can't say better, bro! (

F
FludoTron 28.12.20

redoolf
Keep the window active while the mule exits and everything will be fine .

r
redoolf 28.12.20

Fly do trona
As far as I understand, there just needs some kind of delay. Keeping the window active while exiting is just one way to ensure this delay, on the 4th "please wait" mule the window still hangs much longer. Why this is necessary, I do not really understand.

F
FludoTron 28.12.20

redoolf Admin
paths are inscrutable.

T
Teacher Splinter 28.12.20

Everything is extremely simple.

Players don't need runes.

Players need a server.

But the server doesn't need players.

The server needs electricity.

So you better go spin the generator handle, friend.