3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
s1mple2 28.12.20 03:01 am

Error "From the Rockstar games service could not download the files required to play GTA Online" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

"Failed to download files from Rockstar Games service required to play GtA Online"! ON the PC, what to do, help me for 2 days now, I can't go in, I've reinstalled it and reinstalled all the drivers and this error is given please help)
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 28.12.20

I don't know for sure, but is a firewall turned on? A friend had a sync error, adding to exceptions helped.

911viper 28.12.20

Disable antivirus or add it to exclusions.

s
s1mple2 28.12.20

911viper
Doesn't help with antivirus and add to Exceptions, how [removed] this Rockstar even gives an error and they normally can't explain how to fix it! Maybe there are some other ways to fix it? 2 day I can't enter online help me)) )

u
upumeg95 28.12.20

s1mple2
The same problem was I solved it by accidentally digging into CCleaner started to clean the registry and then delete all unfamiliar programs and voila! lo and behold, and everything started working! try it might work

_
_DooM_ 28.12.20

try to download the original steam image from torrents and roll it.

o
or-i-on 28.12.20

A friend has a problem here. How to fix it? Reinstalling the game didn't help. And the online character left.

r
ranon 28.12.20

And your friend was not banned by chance?

T
The dmitry disaire 28.12.20

ranon
would be written to ban before, etc.

Write in support of rockstar, it will be easier.

H
Hyuga akio 28.12.20

Artyom Pochivalov
A friend had the same nonsense. They played normally, completed missions, but at some point the same window crept out and the character dropped to zero. I had to download it again. He wrote to the support, but he was credited there only a certain amount. 500k, in my opinion. And this is nothing, just an armored Kuruma. It would be better to return the lvl.

P
Petya Lyuskin 28.12.20

PiRoMaNcHiKLo
Helped! I Added Grand Theft Auto V to the inbound and outbound connections exception!

s
sokolovilya1998 01.02.21

Petya Lyuskin,
should you turn off the firewall? I turned it off

N
Nikita6654 31.01.22

how to add gta 5 to inbox exception