3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.10.19 09:08 am

Discussion of the ending and parts of the plot (Layers of Fear 2)

Just went for the ending, Eternity, and ... did not understand. The chest in the corner twitches in both endings, in the beginning was the note that he bought to transport the human body, so there was still? In my ending, I guessed the sister of the hero destroyed his identity and began to live herself (toward the end I realized that was wrong, deciding to listen to it and not the terrible voice in my head), but how is this possible if she's dead? And does anyone know why the father appears to be a Cyclops? Why sister accusing us that we have allowed this monster to do something with her, if the father beat/molested the boy, and the sister defended him? Why the ship sank at the end, and as we get to it? Your theories, theories, guesses - write.
11 Comments
Sort by:
t
typical russian 28.10.19

Tula Potsik wrote:
Why sister accusing us that we have allowed this monster to do something with her, if the father beat/molested the boy, and the sister defended him?
Because all the women, etc!!! BGGG!
P. S:I did not understand anything from the plot.I also the ending is Eternity.And how Lilly could be alive in the scene,if it was filled with debris of the ship or it exploded? From the trunk I do not know who got out.Maybe the brother,or father,or Director,or a monster,or a dummy-lots of options!

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.10.19

typical russian
Well, I'm assuming that the chest that the person you removed from your life. In our case, there was a brother. And identity emerges from the chest, again causing a distraction, as in the original, when the artist threw out another picture and took a new blade, once again starting all around. At the end of the stage it was probably not his sister, and the guy who became a girl because he went to the roof on the background of the guilt for the death of his sister. In reality she was protecting him, but in the end. he goes crazy and his brain begins to behave aggressively, suppressing his will, and subordinating his body that eventually results in a sex change.

S
SkyraX 28.10.19

Was playing on the ending of the formlessness, not fucking okay, looked at the Ute the other 2 endings - a horse-radish do not understand a damn, and even a chest full of at the end. And no one anywhere can't really exactly explain what and how and why,I even in a strange Limbo and Inside more realized than here. A short game from the category - Nehru is not clear, but very interesting

t
typical russian 28.10.19

Tula Potsik
shit in General.OK.Without 100 gram not to understand.

t
typical russian 28.10.19

SkyraX
without 100 gram not to understand.or play only under the influence of LSD,because it developed exactly created the game under the influence of drugs.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.10.19

SkyraX
Above I tried to explain about the chest. Drawing an analogy with the first part, it can be concluded that this ship at the present does not exist, and is an actor, preparing for the next role, and at the end he is still doomed to relive this whole nightmare. Yes, there are many white spots, but I hope that will gradually gather more people, preferably those who have completed new game+, found all the things and will be able to explain more.

S
SkyraX 28.10.19

Will give ng+ a answers to questions?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.10.19

SkyraX
If you open other doors and make other choices, maybe. Yet one thing clear: the Director is the voice of Gg, and if you listen to the sister, she will absorb the identity of Gg.

s
salopic 28.10.19

This is what I understand. Jily-James and Lily, their mother died giving birth to James, and then they ran away from his father to the ship where they killed a person with current in the bathroom and caused the explosion of this ship hiding from people. A lot of workers died in a fire, the passengers drowned, along with Lily and James burned. Gg I think wandering around the sunken ship, the soul that choosing a role is trying to understand what he was in life. Do not understand anything, even on kiropraktik noticed rodinku on the faces of the actors in the same place, but in children mole no.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.10.19

salopic
Something I missed about the murder of a man in the bathroom. This explains a lot. I thought when my sister was screaming you let him do with me she meant his father, and that someone likes kids it seems something was done to her. I thought we were just a plug in the bath to the dummy throw, and it turns out to be revenge for molesting sister?

s
salopic 28.10.19

Tula Potsik
It can be. But I think the kids just killed him to not notice when they are in the cabins stelsel.