3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Peter Doesn't matter 30.12.20 12:44 am

Secret megatack (Cyberpunk 2077)

Absolutely free. Located here. Enter the tunnel in which we killed Crash (or whatever it is) and pick up a free car
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 30.12.20

Photo would have thrown off cars

A
Az_Az 30.12.20

dilat

Black Rayfield Caliburn

S
Sorento NSK 30.12.20

on YouTube, a blogger showed videos of hidden cars. One of them is like a betmobile

I
Ixiot 30.12.20

Peter It does
n't matter. It's not that secret. That container is striking. It might as well be called a secret machine.

I
Ilya Lyapin 30.12.20

like the 19th day after the release, found it in the 1st

w
wintermute322 05.01.21

Ixiot the
joke is that the container will appear exactly three days after the passage of the story mission in this tunnel. and also the task is in my opinion skipable.

D
Debility 11.01.21

In general, there was no quest in this tunnel yet, but I took the car.

M
MLShadow 15.01.21

Well, PPC, I passed there and there was no car, what kind of development scum do you need to be to do that?

l
lordkaho 15.01.21

MLShadow

It is there immediately after the discovery of the world. As you can not find it - it must be completely down. Another question is that, for example, I caught at least two bugs on it, the first is that if you use it on a race, then everyone "unexpectedly" overtakes you, because you flew far ahead. The second - it flies to you upside down and then explodes to hell.

M
MLShadow 15.01.21

lordkaho
I passed this tunnel 2 times, before the mission and during the mission and there was no car there, here is a proof especially for the downs who think that it is there right away:

So I can't even imagine how I could find something that was not there or what could make me go there 3 times to find her when she already appears.

l
lordkaho 15.01.21

MLShadow

The fact of the matter is that its appearance is tied to something unclear. In my case, I got it right after the Panam quest to kill Nash.