3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taurin78 30.12.20 12:44 am

Locked Doors (Cyberpunk 2077)

Can these doors be kicked out or unlocked?

If so, what perk or ability do you need to enhance?
13 Comments
Sort by:
O
Opsy 30.12.20

Developed once upon a time everyone hung noodles on their ears that it would be possible to enter almost any building. As a result, when they began to cut out everything that they promised, they did not forget to cut out the ability to open any door. The floor of the game was cut for release.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.12.20

Opsy
in The Witcher 3 is also patched up. it is just a feature of the prefabricated modular system of the world to plug up doorways.

D
Derley 30.12.20

There is such an implant, gorilla arms, in the description it opens locked doors. But I haven't tested

L
Lobo 30.12.20

Derley
Well, if you can pump up your strength, you can do the same, but without the hands of a gorilla. And such doors cannot be opened with them.

C
Cyberpunk3077 30.12.20

There are no doors there, this is just decoration, there is just emptiness and there are no rooms.

d
dilat 30.12.20

There are such doors around the world - darkness. No, they don't open in any way

D
Derley 01.01.21

dilat
Yeah, I agree, I tested it, I didn't put on this implant, because my hands are getting scary. Well, here is a stone in the garden for those who Russified .. Well, DESCRIPTIONS

d
dilat 01.01.21

Derley
About ugly hands - yes, that's for sure. Unfortunately, they were used for romantic scenes and didn't look very good, let's say ...

I
Ixiot 01.01.21

dilat
Hands-implants are all scary, but for example, without them, it will probably be very difficult to go through the last fight in the ring.

d
dilat 01.01.21

Ixiot
Yes. More or less for me looked like those from which you can shoot a rocket

g
ganjin 01.01.21

Derley
Nichren's hands do not open the gorilla's hands, nor do they pull out machine guns from the turrets, although this is all in the description. Either the description is incorrect, or a bug. If they work for someone, write.

S
SandSkrem 01.01.21

Tell me what exactly the developers said about all the doors and not the PR department with them? What the marketing department said and what they did were completely different things.

v
vatsonification 15.01.21

Such doors cannot be opened. Only if quests are added in the supplements and interiors are made.