3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akufreem 30.12.20 12:50 am

Low fps on RTX 2070 super (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good afternoon, dear.
The following problem was discovered - on my system - i5-9600kf @ 4.9 ghz / RTX 2070 super / 8 * 2 gb ddr4 2666 @ 2999
V 1080p everything that can be turned to the maximum, the game gives out from 24 to 32 fps, while putting in the same system 1080 tiai, with identical settings we get from 44 to 64 fps, but, as far as I understand, there should be parity between the cards, well, with a difference of 1-2 fps, and the test vidos say this, I have 2 times slower, please help can anyone come across? The rest is kind of norms, in odyssey or farkrai.
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.12.20

Akufreem
I also have an RTX 2070 super and with all the twisted settings for ultra, except msaa, it is turned off 55-70 fps, only in the city, more precisely in September, in some places it sinks up to 45-40 fps

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.12.20

Akufreem
And by the way, in gaming tests in RDR2, RTX 2070s shows slightly more fps than GTX 1080ti

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.12.20

Akufreem
License and whether a pirate

A
Akufreem 30.12.20

License :-) That's why it's even more offensive :-)

A
Akufreem 30.12.20

With msaa disabled, I have 3-4 fps more than with it, while the card is 100 percent loaded ...

A
Alex the one 30.12.20

There is clearly a problem either with the wood or with the card itself, which is more likely. Are there definitely no FPS problems in other games?

A
Akufreem 30.12.20

It seems not, the assassin Odysseus and Farkrai 5 corresponds to what I see on the internet, the last mark is also normal, I specifically looked at the results online, cyberpunk with rtiks and everything works at maximum, too, I set Windows a week ago, under a new vidyahu ...

A
Alex the one 30.12.20

Akufreem
It's strange, I have Cyberpunk with rtx and everything at the maximum is not a fig)

Well, miracles do not happen, if the rest of the games are normal, then the problem is not in the map, if, all other things being equal, setting 1080 RDR2 gives FPS standards, then the problem is in the game
Somewhere a nuance crept in =)

Do you have a license?

A
Akufreem 30.12.20

In cyberpunk, I forgot to mention the included DLSS, with it 45-60 fps, without it 20-35 ... :-) Exactly a license, I didn't wait for Steam yet, I bought it in the Rockstar launcher ... I already have an idea to try a pirate. .. :-) The dance with the drivers has not yet yielded results either ... Somewhere there is a nuance, you are right ... And what is sad, I don’t find a similar glitch on the internet, after the holidays I want to let my friend test the card if there is the same story I will change ....

R
RegentWilson 29.01.21

Akufreem
Found a reason?