3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nfnhf20 30.12.20 12:50 am

Doesn't see DLS (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Yesterday I installed https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/3843, I played everything fine, today I go in the game does not see DLS, well, I think it's not a big problem, I deactivated the mod, but DLS are still not visible. Please help me deal with this situation. I used to roll mods, roll them back, everything was fine, but is it possible to reinstall the game because of such a trivial mod?
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianAlex 30.12.20

nfnhf20
why reinstall? if persons - checking the game files will resolve the issue
if the pirate, then alas. Although ... review the modified date of the files in the DLC folder. ALL folders should have approximately the same last modified time. if something differs by a recent date, it means it’s zakosyacheno. Alas

n
nfnhf20 30.12.20

RussianAlex
Game license from GOG, I cannot check for integrity, since the mail was hacked and I have no access to it, and there is nowhere to insert a disc, because there is no floppy drive, and the key is tied to the GOG.
I checked everything that is possible, I do not see any changes in the files, the main thing is yesterday through the nexus I put a fix and the game played fine yesterday, but today some kind of nonsense happened, and there were no mods, except for this fix, but even after removing it, DLS did not actively, but I don't want to pirate this game.

R
RussianAlex 30.12.20

nfnhf20
In the sense - you can not check for integrity? Is there an authorization in the GOG itself? it is also saved if you do not check the "exit on close" checkbox separately. and the mail there serves only as a login - we
open a separate password GOG. to the right of the play button is a square with sliders. "file management - check / fix"
If there is no authorization in GOG ... I can only advise one thing - find the GOG-Rip torrent (which is, in fact, a game without registry keys) GOTY version, specify the game folder and "recalculate the hash ". if this does not help, then I don’t know the
PS, just for such a case I keep GOG's offline installers on a separate external hard drive