3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
antonrogov 28.10.19 09:10 am

That can be drilled for a month?

Knowledgeable people say that it is possible to drill with a hammer in the apartment for a month for 5 hours a day. I may not know much about the life and repairs. But logically, there were already twice all the walls to issuerlist into dust. Therefore, I appeal to those who've done it myself, and not simple onlookers. How is that even possible?
35 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 28.10.19

antonrogov
Month I rented an apartment in an apartment building, there is also one drilled for two days. Had to go up and ask the neighbor doesn't need my help, as it turned out he was drilling a concrete wall of a conventional drill of metal, he had no idea about pobeditovye drills and drill presses.

A
Antisocial 28.10.19

Spoiler

d
dilat 28.10.19

Doing something similar and my neighbors above, however drilling and banging about 2-3 hours per day

S
Subaru MotorSports 28.10.19

I heard on the radio one case, as neighbors on a concrete wall was hollowed pattern of a brick wall.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.10.19

I remember chopping coconuts, drilled lots of little holes in a circle then a chisel and hammer is split
then put the drill on charge again and so this morning
the neighbors probably heard this bswow of busuu of bsou-Zun-Zun-Zun 20. then silence then swac-swac-swac then the new all.

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 28.10.19

antonrogov wrote:
Knowledgeable people say that it is possible to drill with a hammer in the apartment for a month for 5 hours a day
your brain

R
Rolemanser 28.10.19

MunchkiN 616
I remember chopping coconuts
Cat Coconut is that you??!!!

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 28.10.19

antonrogov wrote:
I may not know much about the life and repair
you see my young, and perhaps not very different, people locked in a concrete ant hills, cut off from the earth and its energy, so much restless want of something to do, you know ,because they don't realize that all of corruption and their concrete box, too.

r
requiemmm 28.10.19

If you have no tool except a drill and a pack of blunt drills, you need to move the door, you draw on the wall the outline and begin drilling in increments of a centimeter. Then beat it with a sledgehammer, well, it is if the wall you concrete. Slow, noisy, stupid and tiresome, the old fashioned way...and yet some Imbeciles drill the external wall of the house to get the arched passage to the loggia and extend the living space. There and so in the construction of all-cement stolen, and even these cretins wall stand.
And the individual characters, I stupidly put in the room of the machines and drill yourself with hundreds of blanks for something. Now the Chinese sell a lot of compact machines of different types, you can at least on the balcony to deliver.

B
BIG_CrasheR 28.10.19

There are characters who used to cut classical music, the sounds of the forest (nature) for everyone, covering the +4/-4 floor, and this can be a fan of sounds in *.flac)

R
RussianQuaker 28.10.19

Yes he cut the wiring at the root, and all. Only an insulated tool (pliers with a whole and undamaged insulation, for example). And of course make sure that the secrecy observed, probably somewhere cameras.

K
Kanych 28.10.19

Maybe he and Wallpapers drill glue?

P
Pilat. 28.10.19

antonrogov
don't worry. it just removes all load-bearing partitions))

j
jax baron 28.10.19

antonrogov
I have drilled 2 neighbors 20 years there already host many times and changed each month Remon doing

z
zdrastE 28.10.19

there's this urban legend about the witch with the iron vagina (in some interpretations of this myth this part of her... body (?) even with steel teeth), which under the guise of a prostitute roams the world and offers everyone to try their luck.
lucky, who will be able to sexually satisfy this witch gets right to the fulfillment of his three desires.
and one of the ways, ostensibly to achieve the desired result (the curious can Google the info available online) is using the hammer as a kind of faloimitator...

it is possible that this is the case.

S
Stasonich_spb 28.10.19

Constantly drilling,tapping,doing the repair of the apartment..it's our national pastime,and it will be eternal. Many people repair actually been doing for years.

a
antonrogov 28.10.19

Pilat.
ATP reassured now not going to survive.
Stasonich_spb
At the previous apartment neighbors 2 year repair was done with me and XS as me. But those drilled rarely, maybe 2 times per month.

S
Stasonich_spb 28.10.19

antonrogov
Sometimes,doing 2 years and drill every day and sometimes all day. And then there is the law by which these maintenance already from 8 in the morning to make noise and to 11вечера.....complete idiocy.

R
Ripper Man 28.10.19

He shoots a video how to drill but you have to constantly reshoot is out of the way.

Z
Zamkadysh 28.10.19

Someone he treats my teeth, and bought Alyx Bor.machine and heals himself caries)).