3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blackguard. 30.12.20 12:59 am

Do you think new factions will be added? (STALKER 2)

Do you think the developers will add new groups to the game? For example, Sin or NATO troops, which in theory should guard the perimeter? Agree to play it will be more interesting if, in addition to the already fed up debt workers and freedom, there are some new clans with their own history.
89 Comments
Sort by:
b
beskrov 30.12.20

add Russia and the USA
it would be cool to have amerikoz herach :)
(they have a lot of games of this type)

[
[Uncle Yar] 30.12.20

Stalker 2 will not be stalker 2 if debt and freedom are removed.

B
Blackguard. 30.12.20

And who says that they should be removed?

[
[Uncle Yar] 30.12.20

beskrov, they have such games for her Russia and the United States in an alliance like call of duty. But for some reason, Russia is held there for suckers and the United States constantly settles everything. And the stalker is a Ukrainian game, so this will not happen there

[
[Uncle Yar] 30.12.20

Yes, I just heard somewhere that there will be little in common with the previous parts. Hence the conclusion

b
beskrov 30.12.20

[Uncle Yar]
I don't care who to play for, the main thing is to kill Americans, zeb .. their games, especially CoD (there, at the max difficulty level of Russians, you endure devil problems)

D
Dryunevich 30.12.20

it would be cool to herachit amerikoz :) I
agree, in kind they got it with their codes and anti-Russian games
Yes, I just heard somewhere that there would be little in common with the previous parts. Hence the conclusion
I have not heard about this anywhere, but if this is true, then it is bad.
And the stalker is a Ukrainian game, so there will be no such thing,
but why, the Americans may be and will be, some one grouping.

K
KissMyShit 30.12.20

I would like to...

b
beskrov 30.12.20

Midfield
and you want to say that this is normal: to consider Russia a weak, but at the same time dangerous country (it turns out to be nonsense), as the Americans do (in CoDmf2 they blatantly slander all Russians)

M
MgVolkolak 30.12.20

On the topic: new groupings are needed. And girls are needed too. And then somehow it is not realistic.

By the way, it would be nice if the stalkers were of different heights, ages, nationalities, and so on.

s
stalker115 30.12.20

By the way, it would be nice if the stalkers were of different heights, ages, nationalities, and so on.

Yes, this is definitely necessary, atoms like in a fairy tale: 33 heroes all wounds are like a selection, with them the uncle Chernomor))

Z
Zom-bear 30.12.20

MgVolkolak
Girls are not needed in the zone!

B
BeerMan 30.12.20

Clan "Sin" - I don't need any more.

T
Twin frozr 30.12.20

I think some "Foreign contingent" will appear.
And more tourists :)

S
SimpleD 30.12.20

"Girls are not needed in the zone!"
It is logical - with such and such a level of radiation, girls are no longer necessary for stalkers))

Women in the Zone, if there should be, are few. Named characters like Smoker.

On this topic. Naturally, I would like more groups of different types. Both large, such as sin, and small. Some of the books, for example. In general, the quantity of the available territory should depend. The area should not be overpopulated.
And the perimeter should be protected by the international contingent with a division into zones of influence.
It would be nice if the bots looked more diverse (height, complexion, etc.). But this is already the case, the scenery.

R
Ripper man 30.12.20

New groupings would not hurt.

s
stalker115 30.12.20

there would be seekers or hiccups))

N
Nikodim345 30.12.20

"Girls are not needed in the zone!"
It is logical - with such and such a level of radiation, girls are no longer necessary for stalkers))

Not all the same in the zone for a long time, there are also newcomers.
And in general, if you want to be a father, wrap the egg with lead.

s
stalker115 30.12.20

if you want to be a father, wrap the egg with lead.

+100500

K
KissMyShit 30.12.20

mercenaries like Americans ... but just do if they shove amerikosov like scientists there or some kind of lashar! In short, Americans always stick their nose everywhere, so let them have to bring them down, at least one game will be where you can kill Americans!
I WILL JUDGMENT HOW THE AMERICANS WILL SHIT A DRINK when they find out that they have to blame the Americans ... but they so cheerfully discuss in the CoD "soviet connection" which proves that Americans are downs and think that we are all communists!