3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sergio5321 28.10.19 09:10 am

the curve control with the wireless xbox one controller for pc (Need for Speed (2015))

I bought a gamepad for the PC (you can play with wire and without), the NSF 2015 the controls are very strange with this controller, the machine itself goes, turns sharply, and when you try to click on the e-brake goes in the... menu this displays the keyboard buttons and not champagne. When during the game, turn off controller, with the keyboard becoming great. In the Witcher, for example, has no such problems, the accum charged...
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 28.10.19

sergio5321
Unplug everything unnecessary from USB, update driver controller.

K
Krrrva 28.10.19

Take the value of all the buttons and Claudia helm, this is done by assigning all functions to one button

S
Subaru MotorSports 28.10.19

sergio5321
Faced with a similar problem.

In short, every time you start the game I have to go in control settings, select the wheel (just the wheel) to change any parameter on it, that to reset to the default. And only after this procedure, everything comes back to normal.

Source https://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-2015/NFS-Problema-s-geympadom-amp-klavoy/td-p/5762261

s
sergio5321 28.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
thanks, now I will try

I
Igor Ostapenko 28.10.19

I have the original XBOX 360 (wired adapter) and no such problems. Maybe gamepad is not original from you?

s
sergio5321 28.10.19

Igor Ostapenko
I have three of them, one is a wireless speedlink xeox(was no problem), speedlink xeox wired(also nikikih problems), and this original, the only problem with this game

l
leSange 29.09.20

plows through the cable (lol)

K
Kirkeney 29.09.20

leSange
Jiza, when wireless connection there are problems, as the author, but it is necessary to connect directly through the cable, everything starts to work as it should.