3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Debt 3rd 30.12.20 01:05 am

Can settlers use the elevators? (Fallout 4)

How do you get the settlers to use the elevators? Nice addition, but useless, only one Survivor can use the elevators. I have it.
Does anyone know how to enable the settlers to use the elevators, or is it impossible?
18 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Ozymandias_ 30.12.20

You take a magnum, you pump it to the maximum. You shoot in the head of the "not killed" settlers, then when they sit down to rest with a hammer you hit and push them. It seems like this is the only way. The truth can then be offended.

D
Debt 3rd 30.12.20

_Ozymandias_
Actually, thanks for this too .)) I did not find anything in the help about elevators and settlers. Tady is unclear nafig do they even need? Another attempt at the gazebo to spoil its own game and load it with non-pontoon textures, and so it is quite acceptable and a set of crafting. It's a pity that the elevators are not used by the characters, but such a gadget would probably weigh two gigs and would put the FPS to zero.

_
_Ozymandias_ 30.12.20

shieldandsword
With good optimization, about 800 - 1300 MB and the optimization would not suffer, but good optimization and a gazebo are incompatible things :)
It's like arenas for animals, you can build them even in the air, but your captured animals are killed by settlers, even when they are closed traps and on a pacifier, as soon as you leave the settlement for a couple of days.

D
Debt 3rd 30.12.20

_Ozymandias_ Invented an application for elevators: a reliable way to keep settlers out of the Survivor's premises. And then he built "mansions" for the GG, and BAM! On the GG bed, someone is already sleeping in rags and a ski hat!

D
Debt 3rd 30.12.20

_Ozymandias_ About animals: what do I think of this sport, if I do, then only when I get tired of everything else. By the way, these "battles" well, no sideways in the plot and the "spirit" of the game does not enter ", I think so.)

A
Aenmutus 30.12.20

They cannot enter the door, and you mean the elevators.

_
_Ozymandias_ 30.12.20

shieldandsword
Yes, I wanted to push the swamp womb with the legendary death claw. I caught both of them, followed Nick to the city. Both came dead (they were in closed traps and killed xs than, corpses in mince), and since they were "mine" Nick took out a launcher and began to smack at Preston Garvey and Sturges, but since they are immortal, after 5 minutes he left by writing to me that "Nick in a rage" I stood with a facepalm, and now every time he sees me he shoots at me. Thanks to the gazebo for such fun.

D
Debt 3rd 30.12.20

Aenmutus The game is
undoubtedly "raw". The attempt is good, but the execution is solid, not so much glitches (where without them) but just flaws and promotion of erroneous crafting directions for my taste especially. Impression: the creators have forgotten what you mean finally started to make the game.

D
Debt 3rd 30.12.20

_Ozymandias_
I also have a lot of thanks in store. However , the job is done, the grandmas are crammed into the pockets-curtain! Thank you all from the gazebo!

_
_Ozymandias_ 30.12.20

shieldandsword
desire to please everyone at once. As a shooter with time dilation, it is even less so, but crafting attracts me a little, especially since there is no karma system, and this is bad. Even 3 was better in terms of karma and the system of interaction with people. Although the plot is that there is that there is y.
Spoiler
Spoiler

D
Debt 3rd 30.12.20

_Ozymandias_
Normul vidos!)))

D
Debt 3rd 30.12.20

Aenmutus Most of all I was struck by the fountain! Well, let it not gush, but at least a little chtol was flowing. And so it is written "fountain" and it turns out that "not a fountain".

N
Nighthawkreal 30.12.20

I hope not, I only have an elevator to my private room.

G
Gur1 30.12.20

_Ozymandias_
I had 2 claws on the castle for a very long time without problems. Then one BS was killed during the attack, the second was killed by the settlers themselves, when after the attack the pacifiers broke down
. )))

n
nikita2112 30.12.20

These fools don't even know how to use a ladder. He built them a three-story shopping center with a bar, shops, a restaurant, billiards. So these freaks do not rise above the first floor. And why did I build all this?

m
megacop 30.12.20

nikita2112
they have acrophobia)

G
Gur1 30.12.20

nikita2112
I climbed the norms, they even climbed 3 floors on the roof, but meeeeeeeeeed. Well, some could be blunt.
And the NPCs do not use elevators, the developers did not deliver this. So this is only for YY.

C
CheshirCat 30.12.20

shieldandsword
About the bed. Download the mod "Don't call me settler". Multifunctional and very useful.