3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Melmi 28.10.19 09:10 am

The passage (Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End)

Write questions and answers on the topic of the passing game.
51 Comments
Sort by:
M
Melmi 28.10.19

Until I myself went to the level of the battle with the Kraken
If you have questions about the passage-ask.
If anyone I passed-also write(my questions)

M
Melmi 28.10.19

Vold

You passed the level"the Battle with the Kraken?

V
Vold 28.10.19

Melmi
I went through the whole game

M
Melmi 28.10.19

Vold
Then explain how to prohodit place in the level the Battle against Krakerom where in the hold of Kraken beats Turner supalai,and he dodges accordingly.5 minutes dodged..no progress occurs.What we need to do?

V
Vold 28.10.19

You need to distract the Kraken to the pirate loaded gun. When you charge, you need to wait until Kraken will not open mouth and shmalnut there. So 3 times in a row

M
Melmi 28.10.19

This moment I am going through.Then Turner drops with the cannon in the hold and there his the Kraken tries to grab supalai.And Turner begins to evade and so indefinitely.
Maybe I have no patience for it ..maybe a glitch,but about 5 minutes evading the tentacles but no good there.
How to get this place?

V
Vold 28.10.19

in my opinion they need to press the button that lights up on the screen. and so don't remember

T
TaraNTino 28.10.19

First (on the deck) need to hold on as the seconds (counter top) not falling under logs and sometimes rescuing sailors, which drags the Kraken.
Then, when you go down into the hold need to go left from the gun - then the Kraken won't hurt you and beat him until the sailor will not be charged gun.
Then walk up to her and as soon as the Kraken opened his Patty - shoot it.

M
Melmi 28.10.19

TaraNTino

With guns is just no problem.
It is passed easily.
When the 3rd shot goes into the Kraken, he throws the gun on the deck and in the hole together with the cannon falls Turner.
Then there is the tentacles of the Kraken,which he tries to hit Turner.
the challenge for the Turner Dodge the tentacles,following PocketCam in the corner of the screen.
The issue is that I was 5-10 minutes,and no effect.
Or I have a bug..or what else should I do?

T
TaraNTino 28.10.19

So glitch or wrong turns. There are just 10 buttons to press and let on.

t
twinser 28.10.19

People Hello!
Please tell me how to pass the bridge immediately after the aunt on the island of cannibals in the boiler got rid.

S
Scofield111 28.10.19

People kinte please save the next level, after the battle with the Kraken. And then I, too buggy. Sat for about 15 minutes, and any sense!

M
Melmi 28.10.19

Man Utd

It's not a glitch.
Pass fairly easily.
By pressing buttons that appear in the left corner of the screen.
Turner dodges the tentacles..then the Kraken every time takes a pause..at this point appears weak strike(the sword in kroglice) at this point you prosimy Z a couple of times and Turner deals a weak blow at the tentacle, and so a couple of times:the uvorachivaniem+Z and you will pass this point in the level

Z
ZEVS_DEVIL 28.10.19

HELP!!!
THE PEOPLE HELP.
CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN TORTUGA
I GO INTO THE BUILDING TO DUMP ON SOME MEN CHANDELIER
AND THEY BEGIN TO BLAME, AND THEY ALL COME AND GO.

v
vita1ij 28.10.19

moz komunibud' nada save files dla etoj igri?

S
Scofield111 28.10.19

Thank you Melmi!

L
Leytenant 28.10.19

Tell me,how to pass the island of the cannibals? What to do with the Ogre near the boiler? To kill him not...

C
Cakeman 28.10.19

Just use the block and gonish in the pot

L
Leytenant 28.10.19

And the boiler must be behind him or between us?

V
Vion28 28.10.19

Back