3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lol23 30.12.20 01:06 am

Cargo weight. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello everyone! please tell me how to do it, in which file to change the value so that the weight of the load is felt when you drive the default tractor, the controls and the rest of the physics are completely satisfied. And then behind the back there are 22 tons, and it accelerates as if empty. on the added tractors there is no such problem, only on the default ones.
game version 1. 23,
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Matroskin 30.12.20

lol23
def / cargo / (list of cargoes) / open the file there is a line mass: this is the weight of the cargo
And on the way def / vehicle / trailer / list of trailers / chassis there is a line trailer_mass: this is the weight of the trailer itself

l
lol23 30.12.20

Thank
you Matroskin , I will try!

Y
Yrii.Rostov 61 30.12.20

Matroskin
Tell me how to find this file? Thank you in advance!

w
wizir14 30.12.20

put the engine weaker and you don't need to rewrite anything

L
Lydia Ch 30.12.20

Do not compare European trucks with Kamaz trucks, they drive from half a kick to the hill. not like ours.

M
Matroskin 30.12.20

Yrii.Rostov 61
to find the files you need to unpack the database

R
RB38 30.12.20

lol23
do not ride a pop Volvo, take, say, Iveco or Renault and you will be happy, I've taken Renault 460 horses and generally pleases, and the sound is cool

B
Bomber 30.12.20

HZ, the weight of the load is felt strongly, even on 480 horses with a load of 6 tons, you will ride norms, and with a load of 22 tons, the car dies on the slopes and up to 90 is already heated for a long time.

k
kick. 30.12.20

how can you play this shit there, even crush a lude nilzya and cut