3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EX0800_ 30.12.20 01:06 am

ESET NOD 32?

Why does Nod have such poor self-defense? Maybe he doesn't protect?
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 30.12.20

EX0800_
Try to demolish processes through COMODO KillSwitch.

E
EX0800_ 30.12.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
I mean it ...
Spoiler

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 30.12.20

EX0800_
If I quack Windu without any problems, then why is antivirus better?

E
EX0800_ 30.12.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
10 haven't been hacked yet)

K
Kradyk 30.12.20

Already hacked.

K
KOLYNCHIK 30.12.20

this antivirus is not bad

V
Votsin 30.12.20

EX0800_
And where is the protection? The keys to the trial 30-day version are the same. Every month you can and quite legally reinstall the antivirus. For large office companies, this is unacceptable, so they buy licenses (in fact, most of the profit comes from them), but an individual, ordinary user will not be much affected by the monthly reinstallation or renewal of a trial license.

Even in the second season of Daredevil there was a joke on this topic: in one of the dialogues, a character working in a law firm reported income - they say, "We are broke, but we partially solve the problem by reinstalling software with trial periods once a month."

E
EX0800_ 30.12.20

Stenly V8
Is this normal for a company?

V
Votsin 30.12.20

EX0800_
They get the main profit from large corporate orders. If there is any percentage of individual sales, it seems to be so small that it makes little sense for them to change something.

+ In addition, there are a lot of free antivirus analogs that do an even better job of protecting against viruses. The price does not always equal the quality guarantee.

ZY But I use NOD 32 out of habit - I've been using it for years. And the presence of antivirus does not guarantee 100% protection. First of all, everything depends on the user himself.

E
EX0800_ 30.12.20

Stenly V8
ZY But I use NOD 32 out of habit - I've been using it for years. And the presence of antivirus does not guarantee 100% protection. First of all, everything depends on the user himself.
I agree .