3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_KeeGan 30.12.20 01:17 am

What to do with \ "Strange amulet \"? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good evening everyone. I ran into one problem, I don't know where to put it. Strange amulet (aka the Necromancer's Amulet) after the quest to investigate the murders in Windhelm.
The Quest itself has long been completed, but no one buys this Amulet, and I can't get rid of it. I heard that you can sell it to the Windhel Museum, but Calixto does not have an amulet sale in the dialogue. How to be? can anyone come across such a problem?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sabzerror 30.12.20

The amulet can be sold to Calixto Corrium. If this is not done, the amulet will forever remain in the inventory as a quest item and will not have an enchantment.
Note: This will be possible if the Strange Amulet is sold to Calixto during the quest.
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8C_%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D1%81%D0%BD % D0% B5% D0% B3% D1% 83

s
semnulete 30.12.20

this is one of the most bugged quests, after you find an amulet in the house, there are 2 options, either go to the museum and then Calixto will offer to buy it, later this amulet can be removed from his corpse, Or go to the second floor of the palace and talk to magician (I don’t remember the name like that .... Inanimate, so it seems) to show the amulet to the magician, he will tell about it, and then give it out, the amulet itself gives a bonus to witchcraft like

S
Sabzerror 30.12.20

Option 1 Go to the palace to Jorleif and point to the magician as a murderer, after which Wunfert will be placed in a dungeon, and the quest will be marked completed (in fact, it's too early to relax).
Show the amulet to the manager, and he will send it to Calixto in the museum.
When talking with Calixto, he will offer to sell the amulet for 500 septims (for early versions of the game, you should definitely agree, otherwise bugs cannot be avoided).
Leave the city. A few days after returning, you can find out that another murder has occurred, and the quest "Blood in the Snow" will appear in the journal again.
Go to jail, talk to a magician, who will report the imminent next murder and the possibility of preventing it.

Option 2 Go to the magician on the second floor of the palace, tell about Viola's suspicions. In response, the hero will hear a refutation of the words of a half-insane old woman (no need to talk to the manager about the murders).
Show the magician the amulet, which he recognizes as the Amulet of the Necromancer and makes an exchange. In addition, the hero learns that very soon there will be another murder and that the killer should be trapped in the market.

A
Alex2010god 30.12.20

:) I read - what to do with "fucking amulet"! :)

g
grothex 30.12.20

and I killed the museum's hazyain (he was a maniac akazatsya). Well, the amulet I got forever)))
... but before I sold this amulet to him;)))

V
Volodap 30.12.20

If the strange amulet was not sold to Calixto, then it will remain a quest item and it will be impossible to get rid of it without using console commands.
player.drop 000D2328 1 - throw a strange amulet from the inventory
player.removeitem 000D2328 1 - remove a strange amulet from the inventory
player.additem 000C891D 1 - add the "Necromancer Amulet" to the inventory Amulet
properties - +50 to magic, spells of the magic school "Witchcraft" spend 25% less magic, health and stamina recovery slowed down by 75%.

E
Eremite_City 30.12.20

And why is it bad? Wear it in good health! Only it should be called "Amulet of NecroManta".
If possible, hang additional enchantments on it .. Good for NecroMages :)
Especially if the "Undead" add-on is worth it. Well, where you can turn into a lich ..

G
Guest 09.12.21

Same problem.