3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnTreal 30.12.20 01:17 am

What team do you like to play for? (FIFA 15)

I personally love Manchester most of all since the match Manchester Chelsea in 2010. Well, from the Russian Zenith a thousand devils

Spoiler
79 Comments
Sort by:
M
MATPACcc 30.12.20

Zenith, ONLY Zenith !!!

K
KASPERSKY 30.12.20

Bavaria Munich. Because I have been living in Munich for 4 years, well, and not to root for the team of your city, well, it's just not decent)

s
scorpionikon 30.12.20

London Arsenal. Although they take the nuclear submarine with me, well, everything else =)

F
FIFA 15 30.12.20

The bottom is a team, and I beat the bottoms from real or leopard

D
DarkVetal 30.12.20

I play for the Tula arsenal (killer uniform). I stuffed it in the 4th division of England and I rise. Favorite teams are Juventus, Borusia, Zenit.

K
Kruk163 30.12.20

Real madrid, chelsea, PSG

Z
ZzzRed 30.12.20

Barça and PSG, and you can play for everyone, but usually I make the players myself, set their characteristics and include them in the roster (usually in Barça) and go!

A
Alexey Furov 30.12.20

For the sake of interest, I take from the second English league the "average" (this time Portsmouth) and bring them to the Premier League. And if there was UPL, then "Zarya" Lugansk.

E
Evgeny Alexeev 30.12.20

oh, hike, I play alone for Bayer?))

M
MAFARSENAL1975 30.12.20

Arsenal

K
Klaus1984 30.12.20

Such a variety of teams, and online you play against one real)

s
sailpon 30.12.20

Tottenham Hotspur

K
Kosh13 30.12.20

Klaus1984
I played the last match with Chelsea. Composition of Bavaria.

z
zanckovich 30.12.20

beyond Milan

P
Pla_ton 30.12.20

what a provocative Temka, you can see who is who.
Earlier, when I was small, I tried to play in all championships in my career, in 05 fifa I liked that it is impossible to take a top club at the beginning of my career (I had to level up first) Since then I have been taking the middle one and promoting it. I play online Premier League, take a team from the championship and bring it to the Premier League. By the way, the championship, it seems to me, will be more difficult for the Premier League)) Somehow something came over me, they called me to Man City and I agreed, I skated half a season - it's not interesting at all. It is much more interesting to bend this ManCity by the conventional Norwich twice per season. I'm not a fan of any particular club (I sympathize with Chelsea, but it's not interesting to play for them), basically I choose the team under the impression of the season, I played for Blackpool, Norwich. Last year I was very impressed by Liverpool's performance at 15, after Blackpool pulled out of the championship and took over Liverpool.

t
temon100 30.12.20

1. Barcelona (Barça)
2. Real Madrid
3. Manchester United

s
snow22g 30.12.20

Chelsea, CSKA, Bayern, PSG

M
Manciti 14 30.12.20

Now for Chelsea, and before MANCITY !!!

S