3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arbuz00001 30.12.20 01:17 am

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Does anyone know what the fate of the inhabitants of Vronice depends on? In the quest "Freak", when you arrive at the fortress, there are two options for the development of events: either everything goes quietly, or the people of the baron rob and kill. I thought that the whole thing is in the fate of the baron himself: if he hangs himself, people rage, if he leaves, everything is fine. But the last two times passing the game, I chose different options, but the soldiers still attacked the inhabitants. I got the feeling that I had somehow avoided it before. I looked at different options for passing - indeed, it happens in different ways. How then can this be influenced?
12 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild rider 30.12.20

Em. I didn't notice the difference. In any case, they rob the villagers. Maybe you can throw off a couple of videos where this is clearly shown?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 30.12.20

They rob the peasants anyway, because Sergeant Ardal is now in charge of the castle, if I am not mistaken, so it does not depend on the fate of the Baron.
I don’t know what will happen if we don’t help the peasants. I always saved, but I think that this is just an extra experience, well, and loot from the guards, which can be sold.

A
Arbuz00001 30.12.20

Wild Rider
Here I didn't find anything, although maybe I didn't notice:

Here is the situation with the robbery, however, for some reason, the scene of the conversation with the sergeant was not activated:

-
-Dismal- 30.12.20

Wild Rider
Hi, once again, why are you asking a person to upload videos?) ... because as they said (and I think you yourself probably know) - the script is ONE for everyone, regardless of the fate of the baron - there will be 3 reasons to intervene out of bounds-)

-
-Dismal- 30.12.20

Arbuz00001
error loading youtube video could not be played - how did you upload 3 videos?)

A
Arbuz00001 30.12.20

-Dismal-
Yes ... It's crooked, although in the same way as the first two. God knows.

-
-Dismal- 30.12.20

Arbuz00001
Well, go ahead - they do not carry any informative part, everything has long been laid out on the shelves. When I myself once again resell B3 - so I want to find something, well, I don’t know how to say, the closest thing is that others have missed, but alas and oh, there are many like me-)

W
Wild rider 30.12.20

-Dismal-
-Dismal- wrote:
why are you asking a person to upload videos?)
To clearly see the difference.

Arbuz00001
Perhaps there were bugs and situations with robberies did not appear in time. (in July last year's patch, mb was fixed.in the video for July - this is, but for June - no longer)

S
Stifler's mom 30.12.20

-Dismal- wrote: there
will be 3 reasons to intervene in the lawlessness-)
Save a girl, an old man, and what else? I have forgotten something

-
-Dismal- 30.12.20

Yennefer from Vengerberg
First (or the one that you forgot) if you move not to the mansion of the barons, but to the burial place of Igosha ...

m
muromez 30.12.20

There is no difference ... just by doing so, the developed showed that very evil ...

X
Xiahou Dun 30.12.20

Arbuz00001
if hung up, they rob more than if they leave) In short, I left, then I spent a couple of lessons in good manners and that's it - there is no one else to rob ...