3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
func_MYXOMOP 30.12.20 01:17 am

Who played Duke on the shoga? I'm talking about 3D (Duke Nukem 3D)

Am I the only one?
54 Comments
Sort by:
[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 30.12.20

func_MYXOMOP
No! You are not alone. I played it on the Mega drive 2. It was cool. I still remember there was a level where I had to go out into outer space in a spacesuit, wow, and I suffered there :)

D
Dave castaraider aka duke 30.12.20

I played on the shogi emulator, and it came out on a 16-bit shogi!

f
func_MYXOMOP 30.12.20

Yes, about Hosmos, yes, it was tough.

f
func_MYXOMOP 30.12.20

At the fifth level, the music is cool!

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 30.12.20

func_MYXOMOP
And you play highrezpack. There are levels that are very similar to those that were in Duke on the shoga. The same level of accrued territory is there. And the music taken from Duke on the shoga is also there.

f
func_MYXOMOP 30.12.20

What a coincidence !! Just downloaded it today!

G
Goro62 30.12.20

I went through it all (then there was no computer yet)
I liked it madly. then fps was something new for me =)
I still remember there was a level where I had to go out into outer space in a spacesuit, wow, and I was tormented there :)
yes! one of the most difficult places in the game, I saved up armor and health for this place

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 30.12.20

I also suffered at the level of "Death row". There, these flying bastards healthy with rocket launchers were tueva hucha. Around every corner, despite the fact that each of them from one, with a maximum of 2 hits, killed. This is already in the new Duke 3D they are weaker and less damage, but there they just infuriated me. You go out and immediately xy * to the rocket cut off.

J
Jart 30.12.20

There are levels that are very similar to those that were in Duke on the shoga. There is the same level of accumulated territory. And the music taken from Duke on the shoga is also there.
You speak as if Duke went first to the shoga, and then to the PC. With the same success we can say that hud in Diablo is the same as in Diablo 2 :) Duke on a shoga is just a port of the cult PC game to the console, nothing more. By the way, this port was not developed by 3DR.

f
func_MYXOMOP 30.12.20

Yes, it was a problem with big guys! But, perhaps, because of them, the game does not turn into a "run and shoot". We had to wait for him to look out, shoot and rinse off himself. It was beauty ... As for the atmosphere in the game, it’s generally a feature of the game: such rusty walls, an astronaut hanging upside down .. And you yourself can imagine how he was tortured there ... There was no such atmosphere in the comp's duke ...

j
just_think72 30.12.20

Played, but unlike the PC version, it is very difficult. I only had enough nerves up to the second level. (

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 30.12.20

SanekXtream
Of course complex. I passed it for 2 months :) And as a game in which there is no sight and you have to aim at random, and in which from the first hit of the rocket you often die, can it be easy?

f
func_MYXOMOP 30.12.20

I don't know about you, but I turned on the map and was guided by the blinking dot exactly in the center of the screen.

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 30.12.20

nichrome. I was aiming with my eye :))
We still, I remember, did not turn off the shoga for weeks so as not to go through everything, and it was very difficult.

j
jinsu09 30.12.20

The game is normal for Sega Megadrive.

j
just_think72 30.12.20

I remember that we didn’t turn off the shoga for weeks, so as not to go through everything, and it was very difficult.
Yeah.) By the way, I still can't understand why there are Load / Save items in the pause menu)

f
func_MYXOMOP 30.12.20

Because Sonya was ported, it seems.

J
Jart 30.12.20

Unlikely. The PSX version is almost identical to the PC version of Duke Nukem 3D Atomic.

Update. The Sega version even has its own engine.

R
Roxio Toast Titanium 11 30.12.20

>>> Hardly. The PSX version is almost identical to the PC version of Duke Nukem 3D Atomic.
Stop lying, the Playstation version is much better in quality, but this is a port from a computer.
At least the sound is much better there, and I played, and it was really okay there.

But this is called offtopic. Seg's engine? Oh. There seems to be some kind of illegal copy of
Wolf3D engine.

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 30.12.20

Andrew LEE aKa Triada
It seems to be made on the wolf3D engine