3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VanGrey 30.12.20 01:17 am

The game crashes with an error. (Dragon Age: Origins)

After passing the second plot location - no matter what the cutscene with the Archdemon (Nightmare in the Camp), the game crashes to the desktop with an error.

Tried to find the problem in mods - didn't help.
I didn't take anyone with me - it didn't help.

Moreover, crap only when playing for the Magician.
The Warrior and the Rogue pass this section without any problems.

What could be the trouble?
3 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 30.12.20

VanGrey
That is, you removed the mods one by one and checked if you could go through this piece? Some mods need a new game to work correctly, I think it works both ways. And what, in fact, is the error that pops up?

V
VanGrey 30.12.20

Found the problem myself.
Everything was in Dark Duncan's Armor, since it was in the very store of the list - I did not see it and did not turn it off. Disconnected for the duration of the scene and then turned it on again (when the screamers attack the camp). After that, everything further works properly.

S
Sater 30.12.20

I crash without any mods (at least I did not install them myself), it started in the tower of the circle of magicians, before that it never happened, the error is indicated in the log Name of the faulty application: daorigins.exe, version: 1.5.13263.0, time stamp: 0x52164c37 Faulting
module name: daorigins.exe, version: 1.5.13263.0, time stamp 0x52164c37, playing as a magician.
In the tower of magicians it happened 4 times, in the next location (in the shadows) it was not for a long time, I already forgot about departures, but today it happened again, while the truth is 1 time. What could be the matter here?