3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
griart95 30.12.20 01:20 am

Drawings for show ?? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why do we need numerous blueprints of non-set armor, swords ... As I understand it, you won't be able to make money by ordering things for sale. Or I'm wrong?
5 Comments
Sort by:
u
u3epJlu 30.12.20

You never know, maybe someone will be impatient to make an element of armor outside the set simply because it has more interesting additional characteristics. However, I also use only sets, but you can look at swords outside the set, there are curious ones (at least until I got to the blood and wine, where swords are one cooler than the other).

G
Gutsz 30.12.20

Most often, such armor and swords from the drawings have interesting or useful properties. Unfortunately, in the main game, only the blueprints of the swords are interesting, and the armor is rather weak and does not have interesting properties. But the same cannot be said about the drawings in "Hearts of Stone" (few) and "Blood and Wine".

-
-Dismal- 30.12.20

griart95
Since May last year, I have periodically raised the topic - "littering with unnecessary drawings." I won't argue with the opinions above, I just don't care for what purpose someone carries with them everything that loot, the gaps should have made it possible to sell / delete - rubbish.

S
Spider jerusalem 30.12.20

in this game you only need blueprints of witcher schools

g
griart95 30.12.20

And the prices for manufacturing, analysis of something, for example, in Velen and Novigrad are the same? The prices at which you can sell something are different. I just haven't been to Scallig yet, haven't played Hearts of Stone, etc.