3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HaiiroOkami 30.12.20 01:20 am

Fallout 4 - Wild Lags (Fallout 4)

At the very beginning, when fallout was just lamanuli, I decided to download folich (and how amazing everything was on the ultras with 70 fps), Then I deleted (there were reasons), I downloaded the same repack, and oops, LET'S GO, 5-8 fps in the menu and 1 in the game (I remind you earlier at ultras 70, and in GTA 5 at high 64), I put everything on a minimum, The same garbage, Configs downloaded where everything is soapy, Anyway, 8 fucking VPS in the MENU, I don't know what to do (even Rainbow six is ​​currently running 120 fps) - Here is my hardware: Geforce gtx 680. intelcore i5-3570 cpu 3.40 ghz. 8gb ozu. I hope there are those who will help me, I am already desperate, I really want to play, but here it is (My friend and I went over all the configs, turned everything off), Thank you all for at least taking the time, I appreciate it.
9 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Ozymandias_ 30.12.20

Download another one. And just try to say that the repack is from CHUVAK.
Of course, I haven't played for a couple of weeks, but it seems that my norms are coming from the khatab. Although it is possible that the latest updates have affected.

H
HaiiroOkami 30.12.20

_Ozymandias_
Just a repack from HATAB

_
_Ozymandias_ 30.12.20

Fedya Usov
And where is it downloaded from? And what version? Again, I haven't played for a couple of weeks and haven't updated it, there are almost no lags, except from the gazebo itself. Check the integrity of the repack cache, and read the reviews from where you downloaded it, maybe someone came across this there.
The name of the site is in HP, otherwise they may be banned for "advertising torrents"

_
_Ozymandias_ 30.12.20

Your version is 1.5.414 (Beta)
The latest version from the hatub 1.6.9.0.1 (official release) Delete yours
and download the 1.6.9.0.1 version first from the site that I threw. Don't be lazy and don't try to outweigh.

H
HaiiroOkami 30.12.20

_Ozymandias_
Okay, I 'll unsubscribe tomorrow, Thank you

_
_Ozymandias_ 30.12.20

Fedya Usov
Not at all.

H
HaiiroOkami 30.12.20

_Ozymandias_
YES YOU GOD, I suffered for 4 months with configs, And you solved all my problems in just 5 minutes, thank you HUGE, if you need something, ask, I am always happy to help someone like you)

_
_Ozymandias_ 30.12.20

Fedya Usov
Come on. I just gave a little hint. Glad I could help. Good game :)

H
HaiiroOkami 30.12.20

_Ozymandias_
THANKS !!!