3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ekimma 30.12.20 01:20 am

New type of ammunition! (Fallout 4)

I took off the dead ghoul a good-looking carbine that looks like a Winchester. After a small upgrade it becomes pretty decent ... But ... it feeds on .45-70 cartridges. And in the game I have never seen them in the tables of "console" ammunition extraction they are missing!
Actually the question is: where to find them and if anyone has ID these cartridges for the console?

12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Risenben 30.12.20

This is from the Far Harbor DLC.

A
ALCOT57 30.12.20

This is from DLC Far Harbor

888005533535 30.12.20

Ekimma
we learn to google, in the first link you will find out that (45-70 id 0302c8b1)

n
nikita2112 30.12.20

You put one cartridge in a box (any, empty), open the console, click on the box and write inv. The ID of these cartridges appears. And write the ID of this gun and cartridges here, I also want to check it out.
ZY Isn't this a mod by chance?

K
Kot markiz 30.12.20

nikita2112
No, they wrote "This is from the Far Harbor DLC", they say the truth

n
nikita2112 30.12.20

Kot Markiz
Yes, while I was writing a comment, I have already written answers here. And the "change" button does not work on the mini opera. Therefore, I cannot edit the comment.

E
Ekimma 30.12.20

Thanks to those who answered! the ay-solution sent by Ruslan works! It is strange that the weapon from Far Harbor appeared before visiting this island - not only have I not been on it yet, but I don't even know how to get there! And Winchester, to be honest, is so-so ...

v
vzglydizugla 30.12.20

Ekimma
This is byada.
Items and locks from DLS are in the main lists, so you may run into problems (for example, the scriptor heilin (at the police station) can send to the island, even if it is closed).

E
Ekimma 30.12.20

vzglydizugla
oh, HOW ... And who, in theory, gives the direction to the Island?

B
BlackTigerTK 30.12.20

Ekimma
A quest should appear. Either listen to Valentine's detective agency radio (optional), or just talk to Ellie at that agency. Although, they say, you can immediately go to the Nakano residence - to the north of the coastal cottage. Essentially behind the line of the map.

G
Gur1 30.12.20

vzglydizugla
Norm trunk after upgrade and damage perks. Even before I got to Far Harbor, I collected a bunch of these rifles and harpoon guns)))

v
vzglydizugla 30.12.20

Ekimma
Nick Valentine, after apt Valentine's Day.