3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DXM 30.12.20 01:20 am

Missing agents of the BUG (Tom Clancy's The Division)

In general, such a thing, I can not collect the last 2 missing agents of the first wave Tatyana Atkins and Aaron Keener, in the East Midtown area, the bug is the same for both agents, following the trail in both cases you need to take the elevator, when the ascent is made, then in in the lower right corner it says "You are outside the play area: return in 2 seconds" ..... and bam I'm at the nearest strongpoint ... has
anyone encountered a similar problem, knows its solutions or tricks, how to assemble them?
11 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvgenyDMT 30.12.20

DXM
Same (

D
Den4ikRZK 30.12.20

A similar situation

T
TimKar 30.12.20

Even as soon as the game came out, I completed these side effects, then there were no bugs.

r
raskar 30.12.20

same problem ((

D
DXM 30.12.20

Genom94
You are more fortunate than our friends)
Apparently no one knows how to outwit this bug ((

L
Lubber 30.12.20

Indeed, everything worked fine in March. And recently, playing as the second character, I tried to walk by, to follow the trail of the missing agent and ran into this bug. I have not bothered with solving the problem yet. The jackets are still common to all characters.

N
Nemec781 30.12.20

aaron kiner seems to be in the building at the bottom of the map near the first defensive player. It can be opened only after you have passed all the missions (it works as I opened it the day before yesterday), but in Middletown there are really 2 agents that are not available. Everyone has this bug, as well as bugs with some echoes in buildings on the upper floors.
The developers have already written. They seem to be looking for a way to fix it

P
Pasha Valov 30.12.20

Nobody got the client to download? or all the polls?

s
s13serg 30.12.20

Take the partner who collected them. go with him, he takes the elevator to (Tatyana Atkins or Aaron Keener) teleport to him and collect the trophy.

L
Lubber 30.12.20

So yesterday they had to fix it. I did not check it myself, but it was in the patch notes. So it is possible without partners.

D
DXM 30.12.20

Lubber
thank you for unsubscribing here, really fixed it) collected everyone)