3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don thomas falcone 30.12.20 01:20 am

Mission \ "Green Bridge \". (Payday: The Heist)

Help! Can't complete this mission. In the end, when the plane picks up the Chinese, you need to go to the finish line across the bridge. But there are so many police officers that it is simply unrealistic. Tell me, do they end someday or will they appear all the time (is it possible to soak them all and go further freely)? Tell me an effective method for this mission (I'm not playing in co-op).
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
RASTA777666228 30.12.20

Don Thomas Falcone
Not in a cooperative I will not say, in a cooperative you need 1 to throw a bag with health and everyone will be cured and give a tear (1 runs, 3 cover them slowly moving) but it does not work out 1 time ...

D
Dedsec_user 30.12.20

There probably the assault began (if yes, then find cover and wait until the assault is over, after which it will be almost calmly possible to go through)

A
ArThLeon 30.12.20

Yes there is business ... Sit in the shelters, shoot in the head. Listen to your coordinator. He says when the assault is over, and at this time there is a small pause when there are almost no cops. This is a great moment to break through with a fight, it will be generally easy.
And running ahead is not an option, it rarely works.
USE SHELTERS MOTHER, IT WORKS
Bulldozers (Juggernauts, Hefty freaks with shotguns) are better off like this: his partners distract him, and you run around, take out the cops behind him, run up and stupidly wind up circles, firing at him. He doesn't have time to turn around, so he's finished. With the shield-bearers, the same scheme, but you can do them yourself, without partners. Another thing is smoke guns. Who throw smoke, run at you and knock you out with one blow and immediately into handcuffs. If you play with bots - all hope is on you, let them bring down the bots, don't go in, otherwise you can safely press the restart.
Stretch marks, if any - do not waste, leave them for bulldozers and shield bearers.
Thanks for attention.

n
nfstherun.1 30.12.20

Today I ran into this problem, played it more than a dozen times, tried a lot of ways, even the FPS froze for 30, I thought my computer was too fast for a not very new game. No matter how many ways I tried, the police did not end with the crowd after the truck with the boat. I tried to wait and killed them for a long time, I tried to go ahead with my partners, I tried to run away myself, everything was in vain. And finally, after a huge number of attempts, I still found a way to complete this mission. At first, we do everything the same as always, we find the Chinese, we lead him to the tower. After he sat down on a chair and we released the balloon, the assault will begin. Our plane flies past for the first time and asks to release the balloon again, at this time the assault is still in effect, and if the second balloon is released, it will never stop and the team will not be able to evacuate. So, when we are asked to release the second balloon, do not release it immediately. First you need to deal with the police who are attacking, and who are also on the opposite building, and the sniper is on the crane. As soon as we are done with them, the assault stops. As soon as the assault stops, we release the second ball from the chair and, in spite of our partners, we run as fast as we can to the evacuation point, at this time very few police officers may meet, or there will be no one at all. The main thing is not to hesitate until a new assault has begun and run to the bridge support. I know that now no one will see this advice, but in the future it may be useful for someone. As soon as the assault stops, we release the second ball from the chair and, in spite of our partners, we run as fast as we can to the evacuation point, at this time very few police officers may meet, or there will be no one at all. The main thing is not to hesitate until a new assault has begun and run to the bridge support. I know that now no one will see this advice yet, but in the future it may be useful for someone. As soon as the assault stops, we release the second ball from the chair and, in spite of our partners, we run as fast as we can to the evacuation point, at this time very few police officers may meet, or there will be no one at all. The main thing is not to hesitate until a new assault has begun and run to the bridge support. I know that now no one will see this advice, but in the future it may be useful for someone.