3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xurma2 30.12.20 01:29 am

BS configured aggressively, how to fix it with a cheat? (Fallout 4)

I went to Prydvena's tank and stole a rifle, BS is now aggressive, how to fix it?

Last saved 4 hours ago. I made quick saves, and tried to jump from the tank into the water, well, they overwrote all my quick saves.

Is there a cheat to get their reputation back, or reset their aggression?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Soniaa 30.12.20

try to escape from Pridven, wait a couple of game days (for example, you can in standby mode), the aggression will pass and everything will be the same.

x
xurma2 30.12.20

It helped! Thank you!

P
Pepin3d 30.12.20

dumb in the fallouts in terms of theft done
stole, dumped for a day, and when he returned everyone did
n’t give a shit, it would be better to have fines and prisons like in skurim

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 30.12.20

Pepin3d
Yes, this is a mockery, how can I find the covers, and then there's also a fine, no thanks;)

G
Gur1 30.12.20

___NYUSHA___
The problem with the lids is only at the beginning, and then chew them at least. With all this good, they went too far in f4, and in f3 and in HB, GG quickly became the richest toad in those swamps. Unless, of course, you do not bump into meaningless shopping.

P
Pepin3d 30.12.20

Gur1
and you try to farm the lids without settlements and shops in them, there is nothing
simple there,
here is another matter, we will smoke, there you can become a millionaire already at the initial levels
for me, so it's an ass to farm it in the witcher 3
awards for killing monsters give some fucking 100-200 caps , and the prices for all the necessary crap are just insane and they buy your junk for a penny too

G
Gur1 30.12.20

Pepin3d
I didn’t sell, for example, surplus water from settlements. Cigarettes, pre-war money, careful weight / price loot selection. Well, buying cartridges only for 2-3 main barrels, and even then for little things. For example, ammunition that I do not use is collected very quickly, I change a small part of them for the ones I need and the rest for sale.

S
Soniaa 30.12.20

Pepin3d is
easy to get rich and it is not necessary to have many settlements and settlers), it is enough to have one settlement. You put a lot of water in the same Sanctuary 300 or more, set up shops and assign settlers to trade, you sell about 250+ water to shops every game day. For a couple of such sales, there will be nowhere to put the covers =)

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 30.12.20

Gur1
so the problem is in clothes I love collecting unique language and weapons

G
Gur1 30.12.20

___NYUSHA___
At first I also collected. By lvl 80, so many gathered that I have been dressing and shoeing them for a long time already))) Really unique things in the game once or twice and I ended up.

P
Pepin3d 30.12.20

Soniaa
so I wrote, poorly without settling in which "shops" are there to farm?
as Gur1 wrote above, it is best to farm on the sale of cartridges that you cannot use,
I did this before, but then I stopped because I still need to supply my partners with ammunition and I myself often changed the barrels for different calibers

S
Soniaa 30.12.20

Then Pepin3d
can only be advised except to take it immediately as a partner with a normal default cannon, Ada, if you pump it and Dance also mows down opponents, the institute hunter is also normal. Or put the mod on endless companion cartridges, but I don't know if the mod will cause bugs. The rest of the unnecessary cartridges disappear). I also agree with Gur1 that it is better to have a couple of basic weapons, for example I have only 3 in my inventory "righteous lord", "Gatling laser" and "plasma carbine", I sell the rest of the cartridges. But again, depending on what style of play, someone likes snipers, someone else has something) ...
As far as I know, people prescribed the number of covers with the console, but I certainly won't say for sure, I don't use the console ...