3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
goga-deyatel 30.12.20 01:30 am

DAIKATANA hangs !!! What should I do!!! (Daikatana)

People! Help! The other day I bought myself a Daikatana, a CRACKED English version (the crack is on the disc, the disc itself says "Final"). But what a damn bad luck! The game sometimes began to freeze when loading the save and when trying to go through the loading location of the level again (well, what would I see if I forgot something) ... But now the game hangs when loading the second part of the first level. And moreover, LEFT! Only RESET helps! In short, it's impossible to play! And I really wanted to ... I ran around the city for three days, looking for it ... I found a six-year-old disc ... But the game is not rushing ... I say right away: I don't have XP, I have 2000 Windows. So the game should work fine. I am tearfully asking for help from kind people ... Help the unfortunate man! ...
11 Comments
Sort by:
g
goga-deyatel 30.12.20

Che in such a game no one played or what?

F
Felessan 30.12.20

Ummm .... no

g
goga-deyatel 30.12.20

It's a shame ... This game is John Romero's greatest masterpiece!

M
MSAP 30.12.20

I played but when the mole was still and it worked fine

g
goga-deyatel 30.12.20

It is necessary to raise, otherwise they will not notice at all ...

p
pres777 30.12.20

But it never worked for me :) Kung conflict with video.

g
goga-deyatel 30.12.20

And what was the Windows? By the way ... Right now, I can't play in DAIKATAN at all ...: ((((I'm afraid that the computer will grunt after endless cuts! And play passion as you want !!!! Help, brothers !!!! Don't let me die) !!! :)))) And then out of frustration I will soon hang myself !!! :)))))

S
Scorpiоn 30.12.20

I also tried to play once, and ran into the same problems. I immediately sent it to uninstall.

E
EtoZheMadMax 30.12.20

goga-deyatel
Are you still alive? Do you still need help on this issue?

E
EtoZheMadMax 30.12.20

Scorpión
Is anyone else alive here?

L
Life is shit 30.12.20

goga-deyatel
Well, put at least XP. In 2016, it’s not very good to sit for 2000.