3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 30.12.20 01:30 am

How to fight a war? (Stellaris)

I don't understand, what the hell is this game instead of diplomacy?

All around were united in a federation. And they cannot be defeated alone - I am alone against 5-6 empires. It won't work that way.

I join the alliance. I declare war.
And I can't - the allies vote against.

I'm waiting for the "submit requirements" button. Allies are nominating. So their total becomes equal to 500 points. And you can not more than 100.

What nonsense? How can an entire Federation get by with 100 points for a war? As a result, I simply cannot: either declare war or win it.

And how to play here?
19 Comments
Sort by:
V
VsynC 30.12.20

Well, I didn't get to this, but my federations declared war, and all the rules agreed, and fought)
Not if this awaits me ahead, I also join the question)

1Archangel1 30.12.20

Ilya Rak I
haven’t encountered such a problem yet, if I get caught, I’ll write ...

M
MishaRass 30.12.20

1Archangel1
Same thing. If there is, I will write.

B
Boss_Timurchik 30.12.20

Ilya Rak
this is called an imbalance, either the mod will be washed down, or wait for patches

P
Pomu4 30.12.20

Ilya Rak
In order for the allies to agree, they need to give everyone some nishtyaks in the form of planets or at least the liberation of planets. Usually one at a time is enough. Although I had allies who just supported me.

I
Ilya Rak 30.12.20

In general, I figured it out a little.
If you are in an alliance, then no one will support you. If you are in the federation (and the president), then the war can be started without support, everyone will obey you.
This is the fun of the federation. At least she was good for something.

S
Sallar 30.12.20

When a member of the federation is generally "pichal". If you do not preside, then you cannot declare war, And if the allies begin, then they put forward hellish demands that the starting ally will not approve in any way, how not to get in with your demands, at least put one planet on one whole planet, even though one who has just started a lot and himself 1 planet, not how it did not work out to balance.

I
Ilya Rak 30.12.20

I found one mod here - it reduces the cost of the planets in the requirements.
I asked the author if it was possible to raise the number of points above 100. He replies that it is heavily built into the game.

T
Thorny83 30.12.20

Ilya Rak
So you need to think with whom you create an alliance / federation, if from the military, then they are always for me, but I also have patsephist donkeys, and if not, then one planet is enough for them, they pretend to be patsephists =)). You can, of course, try to make sure that the members do not nominate wars, at the end of the term of office they declare war themselves and while it lasts for one or two they will have time to turn a mess, and there, after the end, they will not be temporarily up to the wars.

K
Kreyjoh 30.12.20

And you can be an empire overlord, without alliances and attack anyone at any time and anywhere at will ...)))

S
Sergey Karpunkov 30.12.20

_Salar_
Maybe a patch came out, maybe something else, but the federation made me happy yesterday. Well, one of his declared war, and to hell with it. He waited for his term, declared his war, won the vassal, and the war that took place went to the next two presidents.

R
Rageinside 30.12.20

If it were not for the name of the developers, no one would have played this shit, because the slag is still.

S
Sallar 30.12.20

Rageinside
You shouldn't be so, from the "cosmo" strategies, the best that came out lately.
For example, Master of Orion (WG) even before it, as before the sky (although it can spy on and steal, while early access).

I
Ilya Rak 30.12.20

Rageinside wrote:
If not for the name of the developers, the
first time I hear about these developers. And I bought it because I realized that the game would be good. In the summer, with patches.

G
Grandfather Mazayka 30.12.20

Guys, what kind of "war goals: defender" sometimes appears among enemies during a war? From this nonsense, every month I get -2 military counter just like that. Right now I am fighting against a federation of five empires, demolished their entire fleet and stations, and in the military counter I have -100%, as if I'm losing dry. With this nonsense, I have already dripped more than -200. As a result, I fly over all their planets with my 50k fleet, and zero sense

G

Spoiler
What is this nonsense and how to deal with it at all?

I
Ilya Rak 30.12.20

Grandfather Mazayka,
do you have a mod for fixing Russian localization? Because "war goals protector" sounds kind of silly. Therefore, the first thing is to translate properly in order to understand what it is.

G

Spoiler

Here, put the fix. All the same, I cannot understand what these "goals of the war" are and why they have been achieved by my opponent. If these are the requirements that are presented when declaring war, then they have not been achieved and these planets are still with me

u
ubivec1981 30.12.20

The same question, the empire with which there was a mutual defense treaty, declared war on a third party, put forward demands, invited my empire to enter the war. He entered on his own head. The goals have long been achieved, the result is 100, but it turned out that they took over those systems that were my goals, and I - those that they had ... and the dead end, the "status quo" is not burning, nor is it "to enforce the requirements" ... I cannot make peace, because I am not the leader in the war, but the AI ​​ally does not want to make peace. I play for pacifist scientists))) people are already rebelling.

Ilya. Well, of course))) Victoria, Europe, Hearts of Iron (Victory Day), Knights crusaders 2 (crusader knights 2) paradoxes are glorious for their clever and global strategies.