3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaVas_ki 29.10.19 03:30 am

how to pass a rude awakening??? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

I do not understand - in what direction I move?
On the second island you have to visit the witches and do their job.
Hanang need her student, and fight with constantly generated drops of oil, and I can't get, get only to those that are fire treated and all. Student dies early, and indeed very hard, too many of them.
Jann wants the death of a Lawyer, and there on the island all level 15. I only have 12.
Raker 14 level and more permanent resp spiders. Also not prozhat.
The elf held captive by the enemies level 15. There is one character all cut down just so.

But what do I do?? Where I can get a 3-4 level of detachment I did not die all in one or two moves from a high level???
Some stupid story turns out, everywhere thick enemies, and to grindith nothing!
Mordus I killed, I didn't like him ) Played in an RPG and punished, not in the guides. Probably in vain, because the game with all this talk about freedom of choice demands concrete solutions, otherwise fuck off. And he's the one who is too advanced for the training Source.

Che do????
9 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wise Owl 29.10.19

LaVas_ki
On this island a lot of exp, just heaps. I would not believe that you have cleared out the entire island and we got 12 LVL. There at every step some extra quest or a bunch of mobs. And by the way, the Lawyer will give you a single cell source, if you agree to help him. Yes, I agree, 15лвл hurts, but 13-14 is quite possible to kill, especially if you have a party. Alternatively, you can kill a few enemies and run away from the battle and return with new forces. And if that is difficult, I advise you to reconsider your stats and skills and to buy a few to control, buffs and jumping.

L
LaVas_ki 29.10.19

Well there is an RPG? Here the freedom of choice? I don't have every homeless person with a dog to help along the way. But most of the side effects passed and the island cleared out, leaving only screaming (no kill), quest battles with the high level and the red island, it is simply impossible - one shot removes all armor and another 70% health. So even packs of 5-6 mobs. They are half an hour walk, just sit and watch as all of your are dying.

Just where to go - who the first witches to take?

v
virusmax14 29.10.19

Go to the platform and the disciple you going to teleport away, he goes, I only with masters.

v
virusmax14 29.10.19

And the point of playing if not to do the extra task, which is also different paths in this game you can perform. A lot of secrets, passing options. 5 times have already passed, and all the time something new was found.

W
Wise Owl 29.10.19

LaVas_ki
The island of the blood moon, Paradise hills and Black mines I go at last. Everything else is cleaned without any problems. The exception is witch Alice, to meet her need at the level of 15-16. Only in one of the Driftwood quests Nemer. And by the way, if you have 2 cells of the source, then you should be able to pull the source, i.e. to kill screaming.
PS Always go to Mordus and Lawyer. The simplest cell source. Can be considered from the very beginning of the island you fulfill the purpose. All the other teachers and their quests is the only Expo and additional information.

L
LaVas_ki 29.10.19

virusmax14 wrote:
if you do not do extra job
Well, not everything here is interesting, by and large, these quests a little romp in the sandbox, you a God do you go with the man in a barrel deal. Yes to spit on him. I just want to play, not to zdrastvouite on top with a 99% fulfillment of all quests. Especially running around the map and looking for them.
virusmax14 wrote:
he leaves
no, he's coming back
Wise Owl wrote:
to meet her need at 15
15 she in the beginning of the battle the 1st threw the ball and all dead ))))))
Wise Owl wrote:
Always go
That's about it, I say - for the claimed freedom is actually empty, you can go anywhere, but you can go only one way!

W
Wise Owl 29.10.19

LaVas_ki
But about man in a barrel you're wasting it. Besides the fact that his situation is funny, he once again talks about one of the teachers leads to another quest.
LaVas_ki wrote:
15 she in the beginning of the battle the 1st threw the ball and all died
Here I something do not understand... You or 12ур. and playing for the first time and don't know where to go or have already passed the game. Then all the questions what? be superfluous.
In any case, for Alice, there are a few cunning ways of killing. Full party to go there not worth it, especially without the initiative. But in General the perception in the game the primary parameter.

L
LaVas_ki 29.10.19

Wise Owl wrote:
and playing for the first time and don't know where to go
and the title of the topic is not clear? ))))))))
Wise Owl wrote:
his situation is funny
Well as anyone, I half the quests seem to be just stupid fillers in the usual style RPG: you are on the script, solving the problems of survival or saving the world, but here the homeless with the dog, drop everything Fig - solve his stupid problem....
Wise Owl wrote:
and talks about
As we have seen - I'm playing first time and don't want to climb on top, undermining a straw. Well, I just seemed that the game for this. Actually ДОС2 just a puzzle that needs to be folded one in the right way in the same sequence. I already knew.

B
Black Doc 29.10.19

LaVas_ki
Fight the enemy with their own hands. Alice threat? Him ship the goods, while reputation will not be 100, and then teleport to him, Alice - he's gonna kill her in the second round, the experience you get.
Hard on the island of the blood moon? Bribe Lawyer, transferred the hearth, which warms the feet, to your enemies, he does, you get experience.
With many enemies you can kill by proxy. Go to my blog, read the Lone and the brave, part of the fourth, sixth, and seventh can, easier become. But there are spoilers!