3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuri Zavarin 30.12.20 01:30 am

Cereals do not fully sprout (Farming Simulator 15)

Fields with cereals do not sprout completely, but in pieces, regardless of the seeding order. That which has not risen rises later, when that which has risen is already in the middle of ripening. Is this a bug?
Sosnovka.
4 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Grads 30.12.20

yuri_zavarin
No, this is not a bug. This is the dumbest "feature" of the developers. If in FS13, this was still observed moderately, then in FS15 you wait 3-5 hours, but it will fall in the evening and all night. On hard, without speeding up time, I often just let immature plots for sowing new crops, because more is lost if you wait for the entire field to ripen. And this is on all cards.

Y
Yuri Zavarin 30.12.20

Clear. I just noticed it on Sosnovka - there was no such thing on Bjornholm.

E
Energy death 30.12.20

yuri_zavarin
Suleimann
this is not a bug, and mods do not affect
this ) this is normal, if you plant half of the field at a game speed of 1x, and the other half you plant at a speed of 15x, naturally they will grow at different times, since they are planted at different times.

_
_Grads 30.12.20

On FS13, it often happened - if the playing time during sowing jumps forward an hour, then part of the field, accordingly, will ripen an hour later, but there were shoals when randomly somewhere the last squares ripened slower by an hour. Also, sometimes the growth of several squares in the corners was delayed. And this was even at a time when he was not engaged in mods at all.
On FS15, from the very beginning, from the default card, from the first crops (like there were no mods then, until I got acquainted with the game in the first days), similar places have already gone on almost every crop. I don’t know if there’s a bug, but it’s more like an idea - because mostly only the edges of the fields are not mature enough.
On the DK, the strip along the diagonal of the field did not ripen, where I often cut the route, after the second, third sowing, this was corrected - again only the edges in some places were underripe, because I did not go there anymore;). I saw this in the first.
PS
Moreover, as playing FS13 I noticed that maturation is somehow connected with the acceleration of time - playing in real time it ripens faster. It seemed to roll back the save and there was a very good contract for the onion, I wanted to waste time faster and complete the deal, but it was not there - with the accelerated time, the onion did not ripen, night came (when ripening was slower or stopped altogether) and I wasted a lot of money. I had to wait, without speeding up time, 6 hours, and the onions ripened by 19:00, harvested, handed over them before 24:00 and the contract was fulfilled.
There was no need to check it especially, but I also saw that if you move the time, growth slows down - like sometimes I spent time trying the cleaning technique and noticed that ripening occurs at a different time than if you play normally.
The weather also affects the growth time - cold, rainy growth slows down. On the other hand, if the ripening time is increased (slower growth), and the playing time is wound faster, the ripening will be more uniform, but I am used to playing only in real time, on fast maturation.