3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redkin_Stanislav 30.12.20 01:30 am

Too difficult opponents (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

The SL500 is the most pumped, more precisely, all the expensive and last parts are bought (now I am going through the Webster race). In general, any opponents in any race are just bitches like hell, I can't cope with them. (I got to 7th place by throwing old saves onto a laptop, and even after the victory over Kamikaze (CLK200) everything went smoothly, although some races took place from the third time too ..)
What is this? How can I change the difficulty? in general, can not be described, Renault Clio as nefig-nafig overtakes me!
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artyom Korobov 30.12.20

Redkin_Stanislav
Fig knows, I think you will have to read a little in this case))
And so if you get out without cheats .. I don't know)

W
Wtfis 30.12.20

Hmmm, I don't remember that. I spent the whole game on easy) Most of all it brought from the cops to ride - I could kill an hour for just 1 chase: D

R
Ricch 30.12.20

And in this game it doesn't matter whether you have upgraded the car or not. You will still be given wild opponents who will tear you apart.
I played the game purely on the boss machines without pumping. It wasn't that hard.

D
DmitryAndreevich 30.12.20

Played the whole game on an Audi A3 (pumping to the maximum + tokens from bosses). It used to be difficult, but generally passed without problems.

R
Richards 30.12.20

Buy a more powerful car that's all. And use time dilation when cornering.

A
ALTAIR-90 30.12.20

Mitsubishi lancer evolution VII (tokens from bosses) is tricky, but it was played on it. In the "adjustment" menu (seemingly) play with the settings: control, aerodynamics, brakes, etc.

A
Alex Belousov 30.12.20

Wtfis
In this game there is no difficulty level in the settings, it is changed by the game itself, i.e. if you go to the race on the most pumped car against a weak opponent thinking that you can easily do it, then the game will slip you a pig and make your opponent even in a wheelchair a bit weaker than you. So something like that!

A
Alex Belousov 30.12.20

Redkin_Stanislav
Buy a Chevrolet Cobalt and pump it to the maximum. If there are special spare parts for tokens from the black list, then bet on it too. The fact is that most gamers who have played and are now playing at NFS MW tournaments have always chosen Cobalt or there are still a couple of cars, but I don't remember which ones, I read this info about tournaments in the net, and I skated the whole game on Cobalt myself, I will not say that it was very easy, but it is possible to win.

W
Wtfis 30.12.20

Alex Belousov
I'm not about the game settings, but about the passage itself.

m
muromez 30.12.20

When I passed, I bought a lot of wheelbarrows ... but I tore the bosses on the corvette and the viper reconfigured them for maximum acceleration ... you can also adjust the px7 and will fly ...

z
zwweerr 30.12.20

what are they arguing about ?! I'm on the stock (with 1 engine up) Lexus to the baron))

z
zwweerr 30.12.20

I play on black single 1.3 ........ throw my saves, I'll see what's difficult ..........

R
Redkin_Stanislav 30.12.20

Alex Belousov
Thanks, buddy, I'll try)

A
Apex1972 30.12.20

Redkin_Stanislav
Hello! Take a Mustang or Impreza, pump it up and go.

R
Redkin_Stanislav 30.12.20

Apex1972
On a mustang, oddly enough, Barona and Jewels passed, and then something did not

flood Damn minus me: D

A
Apex1972 30.12.20

Redkin_Stanislav The
machine must be configured correctly. Experiment and you will succeed.

z
zwweerr 30.12.20

P
Paul 1996 30.12.20

SL 500 is speed tuned, increase efficiency at low blower rpm, it helps me

R
Rigbi_Raket 30.12.20

Redkin_Stanislav
It does n't matter what kind of car you have, opponents are always more powerful than you, you just need to find chances and overtake or cut it, I went through this game without any fumes in 5-8 hours

h
han298 30.12.20

Learn to drive without slowing down time. Seriously - the catchap in the game is absolutely wild, opponents catch up with you, even if at the beginning of the race you manage to break away from them for 10+ seconds. But when you cut in the slowdown ... I saw very funny numbers in the statistics, when the enemy was far behind you, and at that time you cut in the slowdown for at least 1 second ... They have a maximum speed on the highway under 400+ km / h sometimes leaves ... And generally funny things happen to bosses if you overtake them for 30+ seconds ... They sometimes go crazy because they can't catch up with you and start going in the opposite direction ...: D