3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alek777 30.12.20 01:30 am

Lorenzo's crown - the secret of the Cabot house (spoiler theme) (Fallout 4)

When completing the quest "The Secret of the Cabot House" I wanted to know about the endings and consequences, but did not want to go through it myself and climbed into YouTube for review. In one of the videos, he saw that after the death of Lorenzo, the player has the opportunity to take his crown in Lorenzo's loot, which he basically did. But I personally have nothing but his costume, no crown. The wiki says that you can put on his crown only through the console - “Lorenzo's crown can be taken and put on in the console: player.additem 1467F5, and then player.equipitem 1467F5. The crown has 4 SDs. The only way to remove the crown is through the console. "
Maybe there is some secret? Or is it a bug or mods? Is it possible to get a crown without codes and take it off and wear it like any other helmet?

Spoiler

Spoilerhttp: //ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The Secret_of_the_Kabots
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Helmets_Fallout_4
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordRegent303 30.12.20

In the video, most likely a mod or a bug, since the usual game does not provide for removing the crown

P
Pepin3d 30.12.20

why do you need this crown?
4 CU is the limit of perfection?))

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 30.12.20

Aniskin999
is not a bug, just an ordinary mod.
Spoiler it once installed but forgot the name of the mod

A
Alek777 30.12.20

Pepin3d
For collection, on a manikin I would put on.

A
ArXangel_ann 30.12.20

___NYUSHA___ wrote:
but I forgot what the
hospade mod is called, and so it is called Lorenzo's Crown
lying on the nexus

A
Alek777 30.12.20

ArXangel_ann
I don’t speak English, so I don’t climb on the nexus.
Thanks for the tip.

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 30.12.20

ArXangel_ann
well, sorry forgot;)

G
Gur1 30.12.20

Aniskin999
I don’t rummage either, but I have to climb and use an auto translator. But sometimes you can laugh)))

Spoiler

A
ArXangel_ann 30.12.20

Gur1
pervert)))) translate sites with such crap ... And in general translate the nexus - what for? everything is clear there

G
Gur1 30.12.20

ArXangel_ann
There are a bunch of mods that, in addition to some basic change that you need, also make 100,500 little things that you may not need at all. So you have to use it. True, such a translation does not really help. :(

K
Kot markiz 30.12.20

Gur1 is
all right , so you need to learn English little by little, or look for a description of the mods in Russian (more often it is also translated by an auto-translator :))

G
Gur1 30.12.20

Kot Markiz has
started already. The truth is not because of the game))))