3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyRaider 30.12.20 01:30 am

GFWL in Batman AA (Batman: Arkham Asylum)

I decided to get acquainted with the Batman Arkham series only now (I confess), downloaded the pirate Arkham Asylum (I confess), but that's the problem without a profile in GFWL, the game does not want to be saved, I cannot create a local profile (I almost broke the Home key), tried to register , all in vain, help the idiot PS: GOTY Edition by RG Mechanics
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 30.12.20

SkyRaider
This is a long passed stage, and here you don't need to register, all the more pirate here everything is very simple to install the game when you first start the game, you should open the "GFWL" window, then in the same window you should look for some website (well, or a link to a site, I just don't remember) be, you go to it and it should automatically save your profile (and the profile should be silent), it is not necessary to connect to the Internet (specially emphasized), but it would be better if you posted a screen on GFWL, that's when I would be able to do what)))

V
Victor Tsoi 30.12.20

I hope you understand what I wrote, and if not, then post the screen)))

L
LeSHiy_047 30.12.20

And on pirates it will not work. The first time I tried it myself, nothing worked. So go through the game without saving or buy licensing.

PS The game is good, I advise you to take a license

S
SkyRaider 30.12.20

Victor coy the

window doesn't pop up every now and then, and you have to deal with this shit

M
MasterCross 30.12.20

Drop Xlive next to the exe file, the game will start without gfwl will be saved

A
Artego32rus 30.12.20

there is an option to just roll the xliveless patch. If he is, of course, I xs, I am not engaged in piracy, all face bats are in incentive

S
SkyRaider 30.12.20

MasterCross
worked, thank you very much

V
Victor Tsoi 30.12.20

Yes, everything is correct, he wrote to you, "Drop Xlive next to the exe file, the game will start without gfwl will be saved", just without this the game would not be saved not how, but this is how everything should be ...

V
Victor Tsoi 30.12.20

SkyRaider
Well, how is it saved now?

S
SkyRaider 30.12.20

Yes

A
Artyom Aleinik 30.12.20

MasterCross
Thank you very much it worked for me

r
rambling 30.12.20

moonchild69

Since only me have a normal crack, I want to ask what kind of shit is used in the release you described? Probably that launcher weighing several kilobytes?