3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SinLaif 30.12.20 01:32 am

Update Issues (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Good day to all! Guys, just tell me, I noticed that with the release of each new update, even more lags, bugs appear in the game, and what is most important is the drop in performance?
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
martin32 30.12.20

SinLaif
Did you just notice that? !!!

S
SinLaif 30.12.20

martin32
Well, I’m more about the last update, because of it the Ping increased to akhnari and out of sync, by the way, how would you measure Ping at all ?! Through the speed test to France 100, in the game it feels like all 500

K
Kerry_Good 30.12.20

The servers are mostly American, here are the ping and lags.

N
Nemec781 30.12.20

With each new update, there are always new lags and even more ping. It's time to get used to it. I was surprised they fixed a 2 agent bug in East Middletown.

L
Lubber 30.12.20

Everything is logical and logical here. Unless, of course, you go into the scale of the drop in productivity. What do you think is a bug fix? It's not just a digit in the code to change or plus to minus. This is the addition to the game code, including the network one, of a mass of new processes and functions, additional checks coming from the client and leaving the client from the server data. All this new functionality additionally loads the already flimsy mechanism. Of course, if the developers were given a lot of time, like how long it took to release the first version of the game (several years), then they would optimize this new code. But who among you is ready to wait a couple of months for a new patch? Everyone wants a patch today. Considering the speed with which the developers churn out patches and updates, I'm generally surprised how they haven't completely broken the game yet. But the publisher,

N
Nemec781 30.12.20

Lubber,
they just need the servers to check the ping with computers themselves. And who has a very high ping (250+), then choose a server that responds more adequately to him on which the ping is much less (I came across the ip of a server with a ping of 80-200 (it pops up when booting like with the "ru" domain)). Thus, Russian speakers will play on their servers with a normal ping speed (at the same time, you can speak in a language that everyone understands). And if the beginning is more or less normal, then some kind of amazon.com or with the .de domain is connected further and the scribe to everything (speed and ping) And relatively good ping and speed in the subway.

E
EvgenyDMT 30.12.20

SinLaif wrote:
Guys, tell me, just I noticed that with the release of each new update, even more lags, bugs appear in the game, and what is most important is the drop in performance?
Yes, this is only you.