3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnItalianoVero 30.12.20 01:32 am

What's with the map in the world of the witcher? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

19 Comments
Sort by:
f
fedorkonyxov 30.12.20

UnItalianoVero
WHAT'S WITH HER?

C
Cartman_1 30.12.20

It's okay, nothing suspicious)

K
Kahran ramsus 30.12.20

UnItalianoVero
Obviously, this is "I am an artist, I see it this way" blunder of the map designer and the meridians of the wind rose are drawn for fun

R
Ricch 30.12.20

Perhaps at that time the east was called north and the south - west ...

A
ArsenyPestr 30.12.20

UnItalianoVero
You turned the drawn compass incorrectly, if you look closely, you can see the letters NWES, which are oriented absolutely correctly

B
Bupycop 30.12.20

One topic is better than the other, this is already the third topic, with nagging, which even an experienced hater cannot see at the moment of searching for flaws)) dismembered, grass is now the geographical position, referring to the drawn compass ... I'm afraid to imagine what will happen next ...

A
ArXangel_ann 30.12.20

UnItalianoVero
Yes, what are the parallel meridians in EPU! Look, for example, ancient maps - they drew a grid as best they can, like "so that we personally understand it" (and yes, it resembles modern ones, because it is convenient for positioning). No world system existed in principle

And I will not even remind that we are talking about a fantasy game with conjugation of spheres, magic, monsters, mutations and other nanotechnologies

A
ArXangel_ann 30.12.20

UnItalianoVero
aha-aha, tell topographers about straight lines

B
Bupycop 30.12.20

UnItalianoVero
Call it what you want, just tired of contemplating useless topics that do not carry anything useful. Can you tell me that the answer to the question indicated in the topic will give you? What's wrong with the card? Have you found fault with the compass? The next topic would be "why doesn't Geralt go to the toilet like in the real world?" This is a game! Or have you already started to confuse the real world with the virtual one? Or are you expecting a super game from the witcher with the smallest details? This will not happen soon in games.

S
Slik58 30.12.20

You don't want to read books in vain, everything is very interesting there. If you do not read, you can not understand a lot of what and about whom they say in the game.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.12.20

Is it like the Witcher's planet should have a North Pole?
finally, when the potsons invented the sextant or whatever it is - learn to determine one of the coordinates with great accuracy. but for the second one needed to know the exact world time of day. therefore the old maps are drawn with distortions.
and so it is likely that this is more not a map but a plan of the population. here are the shouts of tama, the land of the winery, and in the forest is the castle of evil.

K
Kahran ramsus 30.12.20

UnItalianoVero
Lel, the witcher almost always hits the tops of fantasy cycles. What is his level?

K
Kahran ramsus 30.12.20

UnItalianoVero
Those who are fond of fantasy knew about the Witcher. As well as about Martin before the series and Tolkien before the films. You will be surprised how few fantasy cycles exist in principle, but only suitable units. Yes, and you hardly read Tolkien or something else, there is only common there that fits into the very definition of fantasy.
ZY If Sapik was such a no-name as you imagine him, would they vryat make a game based on his books, no?

S
Shock Burst 30.12.20

Oh, another smart guy was found. Let's go guys.

G
Garrus-1994 30.12.20

I agree that something is wrong with the card. For some reason, it skewed to the right side. And from this, the continents have changed their location. : D

W
Werewolf1986 30.12.20

Slik58

+

O
Omega 30.12.20

They got the guy down for nothing ...

G
GGame 30.12.20

what's wrong with her?

S
SaIIIa 30.12.20

everything to the bulldozer as drawn by the wind rose on the map of The Witcher. The game is fucking awesome.