3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
griart95 30.12.20 01:32 am

About \ "refreshing drink \" - alchemy branch (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone. As I understand it, with this skill Any liquid drunk should give an increase in health. Or is it not so?
8 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnholyChaplain 30.12.20

well, except for a couple of quest potions, like
which from the pheromones of a drowned man or from the mold of pop

g
griart95 30.12.20

Bill123
Thank you. Well, to the heap. I pumped poisoned blades - the effect is zero. Is everything so?

f
fedorkonyxov 30.12.20

griart95
Poisoned blades have always worked (especially effective on thick enemies such as elementals), and any potions heal without exception (if you pump the skill). Only I don't remember about tinctures.

g
griart95 30.12.20

So is plain water healing or not ?? Is she a potion ??

f
fedorkonyxov 30.12.20

griart95
NO! WATER IS NOT A POTION, IT IS FOOD! The bottles that drop from the Riders of the Wild Hunt are a potion! If you want a long heal from food, pump in a skill in the neutral branch, which increases the duration of food by 200% (sort of)

g
griart95 30.12.20

fedorkonyxov
Found this skill. "Gourmet" is called. Food lasts 20 minutes. It's just some kind of cheating. Regeneration is constant, and quite fast. You can shatter anyone you want, just roll and run faster. Why is that? I am in a state of confusion.

f
fedorkonyxov 30.12.20

griart95
for beginners and children =) in the "To Death" mode, this skill drags between battles (at least at the very beginning, when there are few potions and food quickly goes away)

g
griart95 30.12.20

One way or another - this is a swallow without intoxication. I tried "to death" in the first location, everything is taken out with a bang. I will not try further. It’s somehow not interesting. With good armor and reaction, you can go all the way to the end. You dance around and heal. Cheat is unambiguous. I'm going to download alchemy.