3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Cosh- 30.12.20 01:32 am

How do I send my partner home? (Fallout 4)

For example Piper and Nick back to Diamond City? Otherwise, I no longer walk with them, but they idly walk along the Senchuari. Let them at least reunite with their relatives.
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mage Hermit 30.12.20

Nexus.

e
evgenij84757 30.12.20

-Kosh-
when you change your partner, a window pops up with a choice of location, click on the tab and he will go to his home

-
-Cosh- 30.12.20

evgenij84757
No, this does not work after it has already been sent to any settlement

e
evgenij84757 30.12.20

-Kosh-
so again as partners and then home just like that

-
-Cosh- 30.12.20

evgenij84757
well, I did it half an hour ago. did not work. Piper walks the same way along the Senchuari

e
evgenij84757 30.12.20

-Cosh-

-
-Cosh- 30.12.20

evgenij84757

e
evgenij84757 30.12.20

maybe you moved her through the workshop (R)

-
-Cosh- 30.12.20

evgenij84757 have
you seen some workshops in diamond city? I did everything through dialogue.
I say your method doesn't work

e
evgenij84757 30.12.20

-Kosh-
in the first photo you pressed enter

-
-Cosh- 30.12.20

evgenij84757
Oh my god ....
If I hit enter, she would go to Tenpines Bluff. When the window with the choice of settlements came out, I just pressed Tab. Nothing has changed and she went to the LAST settlement, that is, Senchuari Hills.
Most likely, you yourself have not sent your partner anywhere before, so your Piper does not have the last settlement.

e
evgenij84757 30.12.20

-Kosh-
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10029/?

-
-Cosh- 30.12.20

evgenij84757
good, thanks.
I already found and downloaded this mod now I'm trying to install it

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 30.12.20

-Kosh-
it is possible without a mod if you sent them to settlements by accident then eats 1 decision, choose an unnecessary settlement to send a partner there and 2 or 3 settlers then bring them down and the partner will automatically get angry and go to his place where he was
. Valentine and Hancock don't work for others

J
John Hawkins 30.12.20

-Kosh-
___NYUSHA___
evgenij84757
lopatamamapapa
First
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9E%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B0% D1% 8F_% D0% B1% D0% B0% D0% B7% D0% B0
This is the answer to the question about the main character's house in Diamond City from the official Fallout4 wiki.
The second and visual - there is a Workshop, and an exit to the roof ...

Well, if you go through the

Game more attentively, there will be those and the House. Without mods and any crap. But how to get inside you can quickly move - you can't send satellites there. You can leave).

D
Direm 30.12.20

-Cosh- wrote:
For example Piper and Nick back to Diamond City? Otherwise, I no longer walk with them, but they walk around the Senchuari idle. Let them at least reunite with their relatives.
For some reason you can't go to diamond city ...

-
-Cosh- 30.12.20

John Hawkins
Ahaha, read the topic carefully. What does the house in Diamond City have to do with it?
I need Piper at her newsstand and Valentine at her bureau. This is the first thing.
Secondly, in the screenshots I am not in the house, and not in any room. I know about the main base and the workbench in it - do you see the decorations of the house somewhere in my screenshots? I was actually standing on the street.

___NYUSHA___
Thank you, the first good answer on the topic. It is a pity that this method spoils relations with party members.

J
John Hawkins 30.12.20

-Kosh- I am quoting the
answer from your dialogue with evgenij84757: have
you seen workshops somewhere in diamond city? I did everything through dialogue.
I tell you, your method doesn't work
. What is the question? About the workshop. To him - the answer.
With regards to partners - the settlement of ONE of them as residents - 100% of the happiness of the settlers in this settlement. Guards and Suppliers of them are immortal and reassignable. Why would they go home?

-
-Cosh- 30.12.20

John Hawkins
But there is also a screenshot on the street ...

As for the question. This worries me a little, as Piper is a passionate reporter with a little sister to watch out for in Diamond City, and suddenly she leaves it all to grow corn in the fields of my wilderness settlements.
In any case, the issue has been resolved, the modification worked as desired. The companions returned to their friends and family, everyone is happy. Except for my Survivor, because he doesn't understand which faction to support in the upcoming battle. But that's a completely different story.