3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
G-man 30.12.20 01:32 am

Rayman Raving Rabbids - help and discussion (Rayman Raving Rabbids)

Well comrades. Today, it seems like an iso release took place successfully. (http://nforce.nl/index.php?switchto=nfos&menu=quicknav&item=viewnfo&id=109338) In the absence of a forum, I think it will not be superfluous to create such a Temko.
165 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hamster Jedi 30.12.20

Something I am completely behind the times. It seemed to me that this game is an exclusive for the Nintendo Wii, but it turns out that it has already been released on the PC) The Russian official publisher is the Buka company, the Russian version of the game will be released on December 28th this year.

A
Arcanis 30.12.20

Ghm .. Actually, the game is only released in March ..)
Now it is only for Wii and for the game battle. For PS2 it comes out in December. PC with X-box suck lollipop ..

G
G-man 30.12.20

Arcanis
Aha, and then what release iso? Does Buka publish on December 28? iso is clearly not for Xbox.

D
Dan4MerC 30.12.20

The game is just tin, I just stupidly buy it on all my platforms

G
G-man 30.12.20

Well, the first reviews about the release on the PC have already appeared on AG. It's no less interesting to play than Wii with its controller - it's a pity that in fact the whole game is a huge set of mini-games. Although, platformer, there is a platformer. We are waiting for sane tornets and pirates in the near future ...

H
Hamster Jedi 30.12.20

"The game is just tough, I just stupidly buy it on all my platforms."

What's the point ..?)

"It's a pity that in fact the whole game is a baal set of mini-games. Although, platformer, there is a platformer."

This game does not claim to be a masterpiece, you should not expect modern graphics and a famously twisted plot from it) It was created with one simple goal - to give the player maximum pleasure ... And most importantly, the developers did it, who does not believe can see the ratings on gamerankings and read reviews ...

After all, the main component of all computer games is gameplay, and with that, Raving Rabbits is all right) Anyway, you will have to buy this game))

D
Dan4MerC 30.12.20

I will take on boxing, most likely, or at least on Wii

A
Arcanis 30.12.20

March 2007
Ubi's website ..
I don't understand anything at all. )

G
G-man 30.12.20

Arcanis
So what? Not updated and that's all. Bohemia Int. also did not publish data on Germanic, Czech releases of Armied Assault. The project is mostly for Wii. All advertising is there. And we are so, to the heap. Different release dates, maybe they got confused - maybe the date for the IDs was set. Buka then localizes everything - it means that there is already a release version for PC ...

o
omegalol 30.12.20

Damn, I'll definitely take it ..... teasers pushed me to the floor =)
Hares harness)))

G
G-man 30.12.20

Jedi Hamster
You don't understand me. I am not talking about that. It's just that the previous part was mostly a platformer. (in principle, in general, all the games in the series were them - well, the first were two-dimensional). The minigames were just platformer elements. Basically, I had to run, jump and fight a lot. In the same part, they were made the cornerstone of the gameplay. For us scribes, deprived of the miraculous Wii controller, throwing rabbits around can get bored and faster. However, we'll see it ...

G
G-man 30.12.20

Heh, by the way, the Americans have already complained that after playing with the Wii they filled themselves with a couple of bumps and stretched their muscles - this is not an Xbox controller - here you have to jump =)) Nintendo has come up with a universal tool for bringing Americans to normal size and fit? =))

A
Arcanis 30.12.20

In general, this is all rather strange. Ignore generally says that the PC project has been canceled .. This, of course, is nonsense .. But still. On the rest of the foreign sites it is sobsno March. And some of them say that the release has already taken place.
In any case, if the game really came out, that's good. ) Will have something to play one of these days.

o
omegalol 30.12.20

Arcanis
will stop disinfecting us =) it will come out and that's it)

E
Engell 30.12.20

So she was supposed to appear to NG. But at the last moment, for some reason, it was postponed, although the game was already ready. Apparently now the big bosses of their Ubi decided that the New Year's release would still be more profitable, and changed the date again ...
Shl DOOOOOO !!!! They took over the WORLD! Fear THEM! ))
ZZY something, but Ubi did a great job promoting KrolEgoF. Right now on the desktop there is a rabbit ala LeoDaVinci))

H
Hamster Jedi 30.12.20

Even if the game is released only in March, I do not see a problem in this) We will have to wait an extra three months, but the gameplay and the concept of the game will not change from this ... Anyway, we will have the opportunity to beat rabid hares with a plunger, only a little later)

Arkanis , and IGN is better not to believe) They often write fake news or simply change their opinion about a particular game ... You don't have to go far for an example, remember the Dark Messiah review.

PS I look at rabid rabbits, only moderators are obsessed))

D
Dan4MerC 30.12.20

http://search.ign.com/products?query=Rayman+the+Raving+Rabbids

Come in here and see if the PC version has
been canceled! This data is from IGN

Release Date (PC):
US: Canceled
Europe: Canceled The

same is data from GameSpot

Rayman Raving Rabbids (WII)
Release Date: Nov 14, 2006

Rayman Raving Rabbids (PC)
Release Date: March 2007

Rayman Raving Rabbids ( PS2)
Release Date: Dec 5, 2006

Rayman Raving Rabbids (X360)
Release Date: Mar 6, 2007

Rayman Raving Rabbids (GBA)
Release Date: Nov 14, 2006

Rayman Raving Rabbids (PS3)
Release Date: TBA

Rayman Raving Rabbids (PSP )
Release Date: TBA 2007

Rayman Raving Rabbids (XBOX)
Release Date: TBA 2007

o
omegalol 30.12.20

here's a pancake = (((
well, what should Viy buy now = (

A
Arcanis 30.12.20

Danya is a boyanist))
Some kind of nonsense is written on ign.

Well, now what to buy Viy = (
For the sake of such a game, you can. 8) Vii should be brought to the top ten on the Black River in a week or two .. I'll think about it. )

D
Dan4MerC 30.12.20

It's NOT a fact that it's nonsense, but on a PC I definitely won't take the game ... I'll think about Wii too