3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Postov 30.12.20 01:32 am

Ending Question (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

A question about the ending. What if we make Ciri the empress and after the murder of Radovid kill Roche, Bianca and Thaler? What will be the outcome of the war?
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 30.12.20

Dijkstra will become the ruler of the north and Ciri is like a witch

R
Roman Postov 30.12.20

The Witcher 96
I make Ciri the empress the same. Or is it impossible with this option?
RGC
I know that Nilfgaard wins, but there are options like Temeria becomes a vassal state of Nilfgaard (This is if you kill Dijkstra), but I wonder what will happen if you kill Roche

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 30.12.20

Roman
Postov If Dijkstra becomes the ruler of the north, Emhyr will be killed and therefore Ciri cannot become an empress

P
Pritchard 30.12.20

In The Witcher, there are many sides, and possible plot options, but still there are two sides, Black and Red, most importantly, there are different options for those and those. I think that it is not in vain that this is done and that any slightest event can affect another outcome. Therefore, I think that it is difficult to predict what will happen in this case, it all depends on the elections, whether Ciri dies, what about Diykstroy, or it is possible that someone will simply survive and take revenge on you. Go through and find out what will happen, obviously of course. I understand after 200 hours it becomes just lazy, especially when there are no big quests left and the game no longer manages to surprise you

R
Roman Postov 30.12.20

The Witcher 96
Well, Emhyr convinces Ciri to become an empress when you take her to Vizima after the battle in Kaer Morhen, or am I mistaken?

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 30.12.20

Roman Postov
Well, yes, everything is correct, but after the murder of Radovid, you need to kill Dijkstra and then Ciri will become an empress

A
Angelica04 30.12.20

Roman
Postov If Emhyr loses the war, he will die. And he will lose under both Dijkstra and Radovid. Empress Ciri is possible only with Emgyr alive. So you need to kill both of them + take her to her father (and not take money from him).

R
Roman Postov 30.12.20

The Witcher 96
Angelica04
Pritchard
RGC
I got it. Thank you very much for your help and answers to questions :)